Bernstein & Rahimi

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the past few months Leila Rahimi has joined Dan Bernstein’s show every Wednesday. Today 670 the Score announced that Leila will be joining the show full time, no doubt in part due to her excellent chemistry with Dan and their premium sports content. Leila is the first woman to host during the daytime work week lineup in Score history. Please join me in congratulating Leila Rahimi on her well deserved promotion.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Leila is great and I am extremely happy for her. No doubt dumb boomers here will be upset and punching air that a woman got the job and that same woman knows more about sports than 99% of them. Can't wait to tune in daily to two great radio hosts.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
But woman can’t talk about my sports to me

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
She's good and all but its complete horseshit the way they've handled this. They dump McKnight because of budget reasons during COVID and then give his job to someone else. Firing Shep right before Christmas. Mitch Rosen can eat a bag of dicks.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
She's good and all but its complete horseshit the way they've handled this. They dump McKnight because of budget reasons during COVID and then give his job to someone else. Firing Shep right before Christmas. Mitch Rosen can eat a bag of dicks.

I think these decisions come from above Mitch Rosen

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I've caught her a few times, and she is a great listen, and has whatever that "it" factor is that makes you want to stay tuned in.

Plus she also helps take some of the edge off of Bernstein, who can be good but becomes unlistenable when he starts to "lecture" his audience.

I didn't notice it as much when Leila was there.

Good pairing.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
10 posts and no one asked the only question that matters......

IS SHE HOT?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Leila is great and I am extremely happy for her. No doubt dumb boomers here will be upset and punching air that a woman got the job and that same woman knows more about sports than 99% of them. Can't wait to tune in daily to two great radio hosts.
But woman can’t talk about my sports to me
Congrats but I doubt she reads these forums where some guys choose to glorify rape.
Tough crowd.

Congrats and hope it works out to be a favored and long career.:beer:
Technically, I'm a boomer but like Rahimi, don't care for stereotypes or any form of bigotry that takes the individual out of an equation.

Last edited:

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I don't think there is much of a boomer thing against women on radio who talk sports.

Just have to know what you are talking about, be entertaining, AND know your audience.

I've heard women on the score who have had one or two of those, but Rahimi seems to have that 3rd one as well.

Which is why I think she'll succeed where others failed.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Idk shit about lela but if they dump Bernstein I might consider listening to the score again.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the past few months Leila Rahimi has joined Dan Bernstein’s show every Wednesday. Today 670 the Score announced that Leila will be joining the show full time, no doubt in part due to her excellent chemistry with Dan and their premium sports content. Leila is the first woman to host during the daytime work week lineup in Score history. Please join me in congratulating Leila Rahimi on her well deserved promotion.
I always thought Bernstein was a woman