Best of Marshall & Jennings

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Great videos, thanks for sharing. Esp the BM vid, mad funny. Him commenting on his kids that don't exist, Staley meditating LOL.

Plus that opening flash of the lakefront and skyline on a sunny Sunday afternoon was beautiful.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Yeah, their new videos have been pretty solid!

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Man... Marshall is fucking sick, so glad we have him.

Btw, chicagobears.com is now stealing NFL.COM videos LMAO. They have done this for quite some time now.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I guess their best wasn't good enough.

Their best was good enough. It's when you have awful players like all 5 offensive linemen that it becomes not good enough. It's not rocket science that Marshall/ Jennings are good, other players are bad.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

I guess Dan Marino was never good enough and Dilfer was huh? Think before u post...or don't and let us all think u are challenged.

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:

Spartan, if you hate this team, and every player on it (regardless of their play) why do you even bother to post here? You must burn an awful lot energy being a downer all the time. Do you find a lot of people avoid you in real life, or are you not continuously negative when you're not posting on the Internet?

Mason33

CCS Writer
Liked Posts:
Awesome videos. Marshall is an absolute beast, and the level of talent and commitment he brings to this team is unparalleled. It's amazing that we haven't had a WR quite like this in the entire history of our team.

Jennings is also something special. Great to see him bounce back this year after a lackluster season during the previous campaign. Dude seemed to be a magnet to the ball with sticky hands. Hopefully he can have a special season next year as well.