Best take on the Bears offense I've read in a while or "how I learned to stop worrying and love the Dox"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Da Bears Blog and his buddy Jon Wood are absolute shit blogs to follow.
Very little actual insight that everyone here couldn't do on their own.

DBB also infamously said that AR was resigned last off-season....LOLOLOLOLOL

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, I think the fundamental problem is Nagy. Yes, he keep the team together. But there is little to no improvement in developing players. Additionally, he's firmly entrenched in his idea of how to run the offense. I don't know if it's his ego, or his limited ability to design a system that fits the players and staff. In any case, he's done little to influence Pagano, he's done little to improve the offensive scheme, he's done little to improve our receivers or TEs. Yes, we have position coaches, but the buck stops with Nagy as far as what goes on during the games. We'll never be a powerhouse with him as Head Coach. I'm not sure he's even a good position coach.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
This is correct, they have 3 difficult to tackle beasts in Monty/Mooney/Kmet, but you gotta stretch the field more, which Mitch cannot do. So, trade up to 7 or whatever and take Zach Wilson.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
Da Bears Blog and his buddy Jon Wood are absolute shit blogs to follow.
Very little actual insight that everyone here couldn't do on their own.

DBB also infamously said that AR was resigned last off-season....LOLOLOLOLOL

I remember that...

Still, I don't read the blog, but the tweet is still 100% accurate.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
This is correct, they have 3 difficult to tackle beasts in Monty/Mooney/Kmet, but you gotta stretch the field more, which Mitch cannot do. So, trade up to 7 or whatever and take Zach Wilson.

I'm over trading up.

Suck for a year with Foles, then fire everyone.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Whose alt are you again?

He was "Teddy KGB" before that he was "mighty joe young" before that IDK

He was last banned for doxxing CCS members and posting photographs of them here. One of someone who was a minor at the time of the photo he published here.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is all this true about KBG?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
Is all this true about KBG?

The full story is that the people in question first doxxed Teddy KGB, and were posting private addresses, phone numbers and pictures.

The pictures in question from teddy were more of the sort of "two can play at that game".

It should be noted that the original doxxers did not get banned. and that the only way he hate me would know any of this is if there were moderators who were participating in it.

CCS is indeed a cesspool.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
The full story is that the people in question first doxxed Teddy KGB, and were posting private addresses, phone numbers and pictures.

The pictures in question from teddy were more of the sort of "two can play at that game".

It should be noted that the original doxxers did not get banned. and that the only way he hate me would know any of this is if there were moderators who were participating in it.

It should also be noted that while the moderator in question thinks they can get away with leaking the personal info and in a sense they can, there are also people on CCS who aren't a fan of how Rush allows things to go down.

the reason I know what I know about the moderator is that there are a couple of other moderators who let me in on it.

Their hands are tied too but they wanted me to know.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I once heard a story that a certain player's parent threatened a lawsuit. Sounds like a lot of BS though

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I don't know anything about any of the bolded. I just know you posted a picture of @Novak from when he was like 15 from his myspace account. Among others.

Thanks.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I don't know anything about any of the bolded. I just know you posted a picture of @Novak from when he was like 15 from his myspace account. Among others.

Thanks.

Novak was the one leading the charge in the original doxing of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.