Best take on the Bears offense I've read in a while or "how I learned to stop worrying and love the Dox"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Huh? I wasn't saying anything about politics.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The full story is that the people in question first doxxed Teddy KGB, and were posting private addresses, phone numbers and pictures.

The pictures in question from teddy were more of the sort of "two can play at that game".

It should be noted that the original doxxers did not get banned. and that the only way he hate me would know any of this is if there were moderators who were participating in it.

CCS is indeed a cesspool.
Talk in the first person, you idiot.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I really don't care about you enough to doxx you, weirdo. All I did was make my avi a picture (that someone else posted) of your John Wayne Gacy looking ass.
Oh I remember that.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It should also be noted that while the moderator in question thinks they can get away with leaking the personal info and in a sense they can, there are also people on CCS who aren't a fan of how Rush allows things to go down.

the reason I know what I know about the moderator is that there are a couple of other moderators who let me in on it.

Their hands are tied too but they wanted me to know.
The fuck is this? People who are not fans of the way things are run here can leave. It's not like moving from Illinois to Washington.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He was "Teddy KGB" before that he was "mighty joe young" before that IDK

He was last banned for doxxing CCS members and posting photographs of them here. One of someone who was a minor at the time of the photo he published here.
Vash the Stampede

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Does Lin Wood post here?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
That's the one lol. So one guy, 4 alts, all doxxing and Q-dropping all over the place and now he's insinuating that I am also @Novak

Cool.

It's kind of obvious.

Novak and the legion of alts.

I mean come on under Novak you pestered me mercilessly.

I've been back on here for a couple weeks now and no sign of you?

Then suddenly he hate me who has been pestering me name drops you and you show up?

You just logged out and logged in under your old handle dude. And then logged back into he hate me to try to timestamp proof that you're two separate people.

It's like the oldest trick in the message forum book.

But whatever dude you have fun being you. I may have gone by a few different names, but at least only one at a time. Not a bunch at once like you for the sole purpose of trolling.

Have fun with your bad self.

Just understand one thing: don't get too personal because I'm not the one who actually doxxed you.

But I know the guy who did. Someone else gave me that information, including all the pictures.

Frankly I prefer we just drop it and talk Bears football.

What I will say for your little group that likes to get together and talk bullshit, for as much as you guys like to dish it out at me you guys sure couldn't take it and ran so quick to get me banned for doing the same exact thing you did.

Don't dish it if you can't take it kid.

I'll leave it at that.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
With that I really am done posting about the whole sordid affair.

Not going to get into the mix about it anymore

All you guys are free to continue howling at the moon

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's kind of obvious.

Then suddenly he hate me who has been pestering me name drops you and you show up?

You just logged out and logged in under your old handle dude. And then logged back into he hate me to try to timestamp proof that you're two separate people.

But whatever dude you have fun being you. I may have gone by a few different names, but at least only one at a time. Not a bunch at once like you for the sole purpose of trolling.

Just understand one thing: don't get too personal because I'm not the one who actually doxxed you.

But I know the guy who did. Someone else gave me that information, including all the pictures.

What I will say for your little group that likes to get together and talk bullshit, for as much as you guys like to dish it out at me you guys sure couldn't take it and ran so quick to get me banned for doing the same exact thing you did.

I'll leave it at that.
Umm, if you notice my signature, you'll see that I am actually @Novak.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's kind of obvious.

I'll leave it at that.

I'm not @Novak though. I've pestered you, sure, but have never doxxed anyone in my life.

I know that conspiracy theories are your thing, but you can easily ask any mod (make sure it's not a DEEP STATE MOD LOL) and they can confirm that this is my only account, and that @Novak's account is unique to him as well.

But knowing you don't trust that, you can easily disprove it by noticing you have pictures of Novak and myself, and we don't look anything alike.

Thanks.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not @Novak though. I've pestered you, sure, but have never doxxed anyone in my life.

I know that conspiracy theories are your thing, but you can easily ask any mod (make sure it's not a DEEP STATE MOD LOL) and they can confirm that this is my only account, and that @Novak's account is unique to him as well.

But knowing you don't trust that, you can easily disprove it by noticing you have pictures of Novak and myself, and we don't look anything alike.

Thanks.

Lol nice try kiddo. The pic of "Novak" was just u from 25 years ago. You're not fooling anyone.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd just like to take this moment to tell @BrunoTheRed to never ever speak directly to me, ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.