Best take on the Bears offense I've read in a while or "how I learned to stop worrying and love the Dox"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I will not speak his name, but no lol.

Wasnt there a Packers fan here that was threatening violence? Dude seemed like a basketcase

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not sure.

Also, u may be thinking about when AussieBear "doxxed" Rush as if Rush was ever trying to hide anything lol.

Can't people just get along?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
U could always apologize for posting a picture of me with malicious intent, or further doubling down intimidating threats in this thread.

I never doxxed u dude. Never cared or asked someone to do it for me either like u apparently did. Idk even whomst u even are.

Ok. So cards on the table, here's what I 100% know.

I never even considered this shit until Novak escalated - it was super cyber-stalker creepy where he was literally tracking every post I made in the tracker and jumping in with full scale harrassment - and then started posting an old profile pic of me and if I remember right, my cell number at the time. That alone was enough to feel threatened. I did drop off the forum for a bit because that felt like a threat on a sunbiz level and Novak was going full cyberstalker.

On one of the other message boards, someone formerly of this forum reached out to me, and had passed along some supposed insider shit. I asked for proof because I wasn't about just believe him.

He gave me this:

Capture.JPG

That's how I got those pictures.

At that point, I sat on it for a while, but after coming back to the forum for a bit and seeing the same shit from the same group, combined with what the person had told me in other posts about some supposed behind the scenes rank shit with CCS, I decided to basically use this as a "mic drop". You feel threatened, you do what you do to grab power back and all that psycho babble bullshit.

IF what you are telling me is true, then I did get fed some bad bullshit on what went down. The only things I can independently confirm are 1) Novak did go full cyber-stalker on CCS which is what led to things going down this road and 2) there is at least 1 mod who is sharing personal info with posters (or was). No idea if they were related.

Frankly, even now that I explained it, I know how bat shit crazy it is. I still shouldn't have posted it, and I'm sorry.

Edit: I missed some things that could give personal info in the screenshot - I uploaded a further edited version.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have hated you since 2005 and found your picture on your publicly available Twitter feed, because it was in your signature, Vash.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I have hated you since 2005 and found your picture on your publicly available Twitter feed, because it was in your signature, Vash.

The picture was annoying, but I already knew where you guys got it. But it was when Novak had the cell number that sent off the alarm bells - combined together (and it was close in time stamp), it felt like a personal thread of the "we know where you live" variety.

It was a lesson in being more protective of my online data and my digital footprint, I will say that much.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The picture was annoying, but I already knew where you guys got it. But it was when Novak had the cell number that sent off the alarm bells - combined together (and it was close in time stamp), it felt like a personal thread of the "we know where you live" variety.

It was a lesson in being more protective of my online data and my digital footprint, I will say that much.
ok but you accused me of doxxing you back then when I just used what you whored out to everyone. I like your new look, though.

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.08.55 PM.png

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
ok but you accused me of doxxing you back then when I just used what you whored out to everyone. I like your new look, though.

View attachment 9415

You know, now I am curious though - was this from my extremely brief stint as a CCS editorialist when I did 2 articles for the CCS front page? Would explain why the hell I would use my real name and pic in the Twitter link, if was taking it seriously at first.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
It’s all conspiracy shit.

I was going to argue at that point? Like I said - the dude in that forum approached me via PMs, and he had posted proof of at least having personal pictures of you guys. Makes it a little harder to question.

Lesson learned.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to argue at that point? Like I said - the dude in that forum approached me via PMs, and he had posted proof of at least having personal pictures of you guys. Makes it a little harder to question.

Lesson learned.
I ain't run from nothing but the police

Status
Not open for further replies.