Best take on the Bears offense I've read in a while or "how I learned to stop worrying and love the Dox"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I ain't run from nothing but the police

I'm not Sunbiz. When I did what I did, it was because it was in my mind something to give people pause before they went all Sunbiz on ME. That was my perspective on the whole thing. I meant it as a deterrant.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
if @msadows and I can survive therapy, I'm sure you can learn to be cured of passing on your R. Angelo/P. Emery/R. Pace pathology to your children or star wars reddit memebers

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
if @msadows and I can survive therapy, I'm sure you can learn to be cured of passing on your R. Angelo/P. Emery/R. Pace pathology to your children or star wars reddit memebers

R. Angelo/P. Emery/R. Pace pathology? Going to have to explain that one.

And Star Wars Reddit members? Again - oddly specific and kind of stalkery - I don't even use the same screen name on Reddit.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not Sunbiz. When I did what I did, it was because it was in my mind something to give people pause before they went all Sunbiz on ME. That was my perspective on the whole thing. I meant it as a deterrant.

Let's be honest. Foot race?

Ye

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Zen Koan for the night:

The sound of one backtit flapping.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I was going to argue at that point? Like I said - the dude in that forum approached me via PMs, and he had posted proof of at least having personal pictures of you guys. Makes it a little harder to question.

Lesson learned.
I meant your twitter you fucking mongoloid. It’s all your stupid ass conspiracy shit.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
did one of you muthafuckers order a vacuum cleaner with my debit card?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.