Best take on the Bears offense I've read in a while or "how I learned to stop worrying and love the Dox"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ok. So cards on the table, here's what I 100% know.

I never even considered this shit until Novak escalated - it was super cyber-stalker creepy where he was literally tracking every post I made in the tracker and jumping in with full scale harrassment - and then started posting an old profile pic of me and if I remember right, my cell number at the time. That alone was enough to feel threatened. I did drop off the forum for a bit because that felt like a threat on a sunbiz level and Novak was going full cyberstalker.

On one of the other message boards, someone formerly of this forum reached out to me, and had passed along some supposed insider shit. I asked for proof because I wasn't about just believe him.

He gave me this:

View attachment 9414

That's how I got those pictures.

At that point, I sat on it for a while, but after coming back to the forum for a bit and seeing the same shit from the same group, combined with what the person had told me in other posts about some supposed behind the scenes rank shit with CCS, I decided to basically use this as a "mic drop". You feel threatened, you do what you do to grab power back and all that psycho babble bullshit.

IF what you are telling me is true, then I did get fed some bad bullshit on what went down. The only things I can independently confirm are 1) Novak did go full cyber-stalker on CCS which is what led to things going down this road and 2) there is at least 1 mod who is sharing personal info with posters (or was). No idea if they were related.

Frankly, even now that I explained it, I know how bat shit crazy it is. I still shouldn't have posted it, and I'm sorry.

Edit: I missed some things that could give personal info in the screenshot - I uploaded a further edited version.
First off - you're either batshit cray cray or confusing me with someone or are just a straight up liar.

I think i pointed out your bulging back flaps a few times, but i would hardly call that "cyber stalking" (wtf)

If what you are saying is true, it should be pretty easy to dig up all the weird stalky shit i apparently was doing, so i'll just wait for you to post it.

Also, next time u want pics from me you can just ask, creep. My OnlyFans is poppin and is only 9.99$ a month, i even take requests, but just fyi i'm not 14 anymore so if that is a deterrent, i get it

golly

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Here's the problem: Vash/MJY/Teddy/Bruno is a fucking idiot.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This is correct, they have 3 difficult to tackle beasts in Monty/Mooney/Kmet, but you gotta stretch the field more, which Mitch cannot do. So, trade up to 7 or whatever and take Zach Wilson.
Sounds good but in reality you have to give away 2 first round picks again. Minimum.

Who is going to be your #1 receiver? #2 receiver
Who will be your left tackle? Guards
Defense is old.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
First off - you're either batshit cray cray or confusing me with someone or are just a straight up liar.

I think i pointed out your bulging back flaps a few times, but i would hardly call that "cyber stalking" (wtf)

If what you are saying is true, it should be pretty easy to dig up all the weird stalky shit i apparently was doing, so i'll just wait for you to post it.

Also, next time u want pics from me you can just ask, creep. My OnlyFans is poppin and is only 9.99$ a month, i even take requests, but just fyi i'm not 14 anymore so if that is a deterrent, i get it

golly

Yeah no.

Cute deflection but I do remember you specifically.

But I'm not about to go round and round with you again. You're a minor so it's not like you'd be prosecuted anyway.

At this point you keep your shit to yourself and I'll keep my shit to myself and we'll just stay in our separate corners, ok Opie?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

The continual name changing is my favorite part honestly.

Imagine how delusional you have to be to think repeatedly changing your username will make people forget all the Special person shit you've posted since the original CBMB. Seriously, imagine how dumb you have to be to think people won't figure it out when they've immediately figured it out every single time you've done it. Hilarious.

Additionally the repeated attempts to hide under a new username perfectly illustrates what a complete pussy Vash/MJY/TeddyKFC/BrunoTheMoron truly is.

His schtick hasn't changed since the CBMB.

Post garbage -> Get mocked -> Run away and hide for a while -> come back under new username -> Repeat

I'm honestly shocked he hasn't ditched the Bruno username after getting embarrassed and run out of B&I for his Special person Trump Storm thread but I guess he thought if he just laid low for a while and hid people would forget who he was when he resurfaced here. ?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:

maxresdefault.jpg

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
The continual name changing is my favorite part honestly.

Imagine how delusional you have to be to think repeatedly changing your username will make people forget all the Special person shit you've posted since the original CBMB. Seriously, imagine how dumb you have to be to think people won't figure it out when they've immediately figured it out every single time you've done it. Hilarious.

Additionally the repeated attempts to hide under a new username perfectly illustrates what a complete pussy Vash/MJY/TeddyKFC/BrunoTheMoron truly is.

His schtick hasn't changed since the CBMB.

Post garbage -> Get mocked -> Run away and hide for a while -> come back under new username -> Repeat

I'm honestly shocked he hasn't ditched the Bruno username after getting embarrassed and run out of B&I for his Special person Trump Storm thread but I guess he thought if he just laid low for a while and hid people would forget who he was when he resurfaced here. ?
It's not like your schtick has changed either Broc.

Although thank you for confirming that I live in your head rent-free...

:parrot:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What a great point. So, @BrunoTheRed what gives?

Where are these storm clouds that you've been promising the last couple of years?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He was "Teddy KGB" before that he was "mighty joe young" before that IDK

He was last banned for doxxing CCS members and posting photographs of them here. One of someone who was a minor at the time of the photo he published here.

My favorite interaction with Teddy/vash is when he told CBMB that Andy Fantuz had top 10 WR potential.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
What a great point. So, @BrunoTheRed what gives?

Where are these storm clouds that you've been promising the last couple of years?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
To indirectly address it though, even though I've seen the setup of things I obviously am not privy to when those things are executed.

At this point I'm waiting to see what happens January 6th and then again on January 20th. But all roads lead to China.

and as much as you like to bark about conspiracy theories, at this point all I really emotionally invest in are things that are open sourced. Certainly not one of the idiots who follows a single letter 4Chan larper.

Last I'll comment on it for now.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
To indirectly address it though, even though I've seen the setup of things I obviously am not privy to when those things are executed.

At this point I'm waiting to see what happens January 6th and then again on January 20th. But all roads lead to China.

and as much as you like to bark about conspiracy theories, at this point all I really emotionally invest in are things that are open sourced. Certainly not one of the idiots who follows a single letter 4Chan larper.

Last I'll comment on it for now.
Interesting.

I know in the B&I thread that you started, I asked you a few times to provide some links to open sourced material, and you never did. Maybe you can head over there and do that now?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
Interesting.

I know in the B&I thread that you started, I asked you a few times to provide some links to open sourced material, and you never did. Maybe you can head over there and do that now?

I'll see what I can do for the civil War thread since that's what's up at the top.

Might be tonight but I'll gather what I can.

I tend to digest it in drips and drops.

Not going to turn it into an essay, but I will drop a few things that directly tie into the election.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Oh shit, I didnt realize @BrunoTheRed was #backtits. Is this another sad attempt to have people forget how sad he was until he got figured out?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
"see what I can do"? You'd think someone who has done the research would have it readily available.

I get this is how you see me:

conspiracy-theory-meme-salvator-mundi.jpg

But I don't actually obsess over any of this stuff nor do I keep track or record of it.

I let other nut jobs do that, but have learned to curate those who use open sources and publish them. No double super secret anonymous source bullshit. All things you can find links to from publishers in the US or around the world. No blogs.

I'd have to go through my feed and dig some things up. So I'll just find a few key things that are publicly available.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I get this is how you see me:

View attachment 9423

But I don't actually obsess over any of this stuff nor do I keep track or record of it.

I let other nut jobs do that, but have learned to curate those who use open sources and publish them. No double super secret anonymous source bullshit. All things you can find links to from publishers in the US or around the world. No blogs.

I'd have to go through my feed and dig some things up. So I'll just find a few key things that are publicly available.
That's not how I see you. Charlie Day is fit.

I see you as a fat man with pizza slice tits who is easily manipulated into thinking things are true. Like how you got easily duped into believing in PizzaGate.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
Oh shit, I didnt realize @BrunoTheRed was #backtits. Is this another sad attempt to have people forget how sad he was until he got figured out?

Does a man who looks like a drunk Robert Downey Jr after a 3-day Bender and eating 12 Thanksgiving dinners really have the right to call another person backtits?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite interaction with Teddy/vash is when he told CBMB that Andy Fantuz had top 10 WR potential.

Lulz. What about the time on CCS where he wanted to beat up Vick Ashley IRL?

Status
Not open for further replies.