Best take on the Bears offense I've read in a while or "how I learned to stop worrying and love the Dox"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
That's not how I see you. Charlie Day is fit.

I see you as a fat man with pizza slice tits who is easily manipulated into thinking things are true. Like how you got easily duped into believing in PizzaGate.
That's pretty amusing considering, remember, that I have seen your pictures and you have the same build I do.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not like your schtick has changed either Broc.

Indeed, my schtick of mocking the garbage you post will never change, it's way too fun.

Only difference is you'll never see me change my username because I'm not a puss-boy like you.

Why don't you post in B&I anymore btw? I see you're still quite active on Twitter retweeting all that garbage so you obviously still believe it... So what gives? Too ashamed to continue defending your opinion in B&I?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Does a man who looks like a drunk Robert Downey Jr after a 3-day Bender and eating 12 Thanksgiving dinners really have the right to call another person backtits?

When you have backtits, you get called backtits....i don't make up the rules I just follow them

Also, how is Johnny these days? His youtube channel thriving?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I've never denied or been ashamed of my resemblance to Buddha.

Well since as per your sig I really am your Alt, I bequeath the title of backtits unto you, being the same person and all. although people will look at a strange for arguing with ourselves on the internet.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Indeed, my schtick of mocking the garbage you post will never change, it's way too fun.

Only difference is you'll never see me change my username because I'm not a puss-boy like you.

Why don't you post in B&I anymore btw? I see you're still quite active on Twitter retweeting all that garbage so you obviously still believe it... So what gives? Too ashamed to continue defending your opinion in B&I?

Should I go back to Gunslingin’ Grossman or is the puss stain too dry to resurrect!

Thanks in advance.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Well since as per your sig I really am your Alt, I bequeath the title of backtits unto you, being the same person and all. although people will look at a strange for arguing with ourselves on the internet.
What I find strange is your belief that there are actually alts on this message board when it's been shown multiple times there is not. But then again, between PizzaGate and The Storm, it's not like you go searching for actual evidence anyways....

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
When you have backtits, you get called backtits....i don't make up the rules I just follow them

Also, how is Johnny these days? His youtube channel thriving?

I think that's a fair rule quadtits.

So tell me quadtits, who the fuck is Johnny?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
What I find strange is your belief that there are actually alts on this message board when it's been shown multiple times there is not. But then again, between PizzaGate and The Storm, it's not like you go searching for actual evidence anyways....

You still haven't figured out that I was doing that to needle you guys back?

:smug2:

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think that's a fair rule quadtits.

So tell me quadtits, who the fuck is Johnny?

Don't know what quad tits are

If you do have a picture of me (which I doubt you do), it would have come from johnny. So just curious how his youtube channel is doing

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should I go back to Gunslingin’ Grossman or is the puss stain too dry to resurrect!

Thanks in advance.

Perhaps if you stopped making all your usernames related to players you wouldn't need to continually keep changing it.

Just a thought...

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
Don't know what quad tits are

If you do have a picture of me (which I doubt you do), it would have come from johnny. So just curious how his youtube channel is doing

Don't know a johnny, quadtits. If you read my post on how the pic thing went down, you'd know that.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
It's amusing that we now have all the CJC members here.

And me in their heads rent free like old times.

Respect to the ones who can finally get over it.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Don't know a johnny, quadtits. If you read my post on how the pic thing went down, you'd know that.
A former poster from CCS (Johnny) sent you "insider information". honestly, is it exhausting being this dumb. I know it has to be exhausting being as fat as you are, so adding another activity that forces you to breathe heavily probably isnt best for your health.

When you say quadtits are you trying to say I have a set of tits underneath my pectorals or that I have tits on my quadriceps? It isn't very specific like backtits.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Perhaps if you stopped making all your usernames related to players you wouldn't need to continually keep changing it.

Just a thought...

I’ll stop when the Bears find their first franchise QB.

So I’ll never stop.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It's amusing that we now have all the CJC members here.

And me in their heads rent free like old times.

Respect to the ones who can finally get over it.

Lol you’re still the same attention whore from 15 years ago. Don’t ever change.

Status
Not open for further replies.