Biggs on NFL Network Radio Discussing Rookie Camp

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Yes, but his blocking was sure suspect on several of those plays. Solid receiver though...

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don’t remember shaheen being this slow. Wasn’t he touted as super athletic coming out? He looks so uncoordinated though. Good hands but runs with 2 left feet. I’m not labeling a bust as of yet, but if he doesn’t stay healthy and have a productive year, that’s a wrap.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I don’t remember shaheen being this slow. Wasn’t he touted as super athletic coming out? He looks so uncoordinated though. Good hands but runs with 2 left feet. I’m not labeling a bust as of yet, but if he doesn’t stay healthy and have a productive year, that’s a wrap.
I had hopes for him after his rookie season. He had a couple of catches that showed some of his potential that year. The second Packers game comes to mind. But this year after returning from his injury he looked like he was running in quick sand. Maybe that was due to the ankle injury.

I'm going to give him half a season more before I completely give up on him. Regardless of what he does or doesn't become we still need more depth/production out of the backup tight end position. HopefullyRaymond can replicate some of what Burton brings to the offense.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Was Biggs basically throwing shade at Trubisky here, saying QB play sucked?

or was Trubs not the QB at rookie camp

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well i'm obviously talking about the actual time he's actually had to prove himself and not talking about all the time he spent injured or playing games hurt or playing 2-3 plays in a game. Then there's this little thing that's called actually running plays for the guy when he is healthy but since he didn't get much time to actually run plays in actual games then i'm sure it was hard for Nagy to run plays for him. Lot of actuals in this post.

He's had probably about 10-12 ACTUAL games in the league with two different head coaches and systems.

Your math is incredible. Wtf kind of logic is this?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the resident derailer and fantasy scammer is going to die on the DUD hill.

Maybe they haven't run Shaheen on enough plays for him to 'prove himself' because he gives himself a concussion on an end-zone fade (the first and last play of his season)?

I guess they didn't give Dan Bazuin enough plays to prove himself by your fucktard logic.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except Shaheen isn’t a blocking TE or a phone booth guy. He is a basketball, box out, run well, and high point guy who lacked knowledge of route running coming in that slowed him in addition to Fox and injuries.

Some of us said he needed time coming in. Toss a new playbook at him, etc...

I think we don’t know for certain yet and if he has anything to show now will be the time.

Nagy won’t talk about him, IMO, until he shows up.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Except Shaheen isn’t a blocking TE or a phone booth guy. He is a basketball, box out, run well, and high point guy who lacked knowledge of route running coming in that slowed him in addition to Fox and injuries.

Some of us said he needed time coming in. Toss a new playbook at him, etc...

I think we don’t know for certain yet and if he has anything to show now will be the time.

Nagy won’t talk about him, IMO, until he shows up.
All that is true. But if he can't stay healthy, he's never going to have a chance to show improvement...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree with VisionMan that Shaheen is a DUD. I was just saying yesterday that if you can only last one play per season on average and are a SECOND-ROUND PICK, well...

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I really am all about the peaceful protests

I think the best and most impactful peaceful CCS protest was done by Hampton Fingers...reading, lurking, despising dabears70's idiocy, but always resisting the urge to post.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the resident derailer and fantasy scammer is going to die on the DUD hill.

Maybe they haven't run Shaheen on enough plays for him to 'prove himself' because he gives himself a concussion (the first and last play of his season)?

I guess they didn't give Dan Bazuin enough plays to prove himself by your fucktard logic.

I remember that play he looked like a falling tree.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Was Biggs basically throwing shade at Trubisky here, saying QB play sucked?

or was Trubs not the QB at rookie camp
Vets can't participate.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shaheen has shown little. He did not make much of his opportunities. His ship is going to sail after this year unless he steps up.