Biggs on NFL Network Radio Discussing Rookie Camp

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So you don't think the little he did last year had anything to do with injuries (played in 6 games last year) and playing in a new system with only 6 games with very limited use in those 6 games had anything to do with how little he did for us last year? So being in a new system can be a learning process for everyone but A.Shaheen?

I'm not saying he should be given a new contract at all, i'm saying he deserves a solid chance in this Nagy system to show what he can do and of course staying healthy has a lot to do with that but just because he hasn't been able to stay healthy doesn't automatically mean he doesn't know how to play football. I'm not saying he should get a free pass but does deserve a real chance.

Can we talk about this thing with you considering reporting me cause i would of never expected that from you so i'm confused?

Why do you think after 2 years of constant injuries that all of a sudden he is going to stay healthy? Are you still waiting for the Gabe Carimi comeback?

He deserves a chance to compete for his spot, unfortunately is appears they are handing him his #2 TE spot again, because little serious competition was brought in.

I do not even know how to report someone.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we talk about this thing with you considering reporting me cause i would of never expected that from you so i'm confused?

No.

You are barely treading water with your football posts...don't deflect to something that is even further over your head.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LMAO imagine bawwwwing about a perpetually injured player not getting enough plays designed for him LMAO

wow

Pace to Nagy "I know this guy falls down and breaks something ? when we get him the ball?50% of the time but I really need him to get more looks ? to make absolutely sure he isn't a DUD ?"

Nagy, "I'm trying to win some football games ? but I will get him enough touches to get IR'd again ?, promise"

@dabears70 to CCS "Nagy only calls plays where Shaheen gets injured?:mad::mad: , he needs to do a better job of developing the kid???? !!!

I thought the most fitting moment to describe Shaheen's career was when he came back for 1 game after his foot injury and concussed himself on a 2 point jump ball and missed the next game.

Legend.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO imagine bawwwwing about a perpetually injured player not getting enough plays designed for him LMAO

wow

Pace to Nagy "I know this guy falls down and breaks something ? when we get him the ball?50% of the time but I really need him to get more looks ? to make absolutely sure he isn't a DUD ?"

Nagy, "I'm trying to win some football games ? but I will get him enough touches to get IR'd again ?, promise"

@dabears70 to CCS "Nagy only calls plays where Shaheen gets injured?:mad::mad: , he needs to do a better job of developing the kid???? !!!

Don't worry tho... the same person thinks Kevin White is going to thrive on a new team.

L
M
A
O

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why do you think after 2 years of constant injuries that all of a sudden he is going to stay healthy? Are you still waiting for the Gabe Carimi comeback?

He deserves a chance to compete for his spot, unfortunately is appears they are handing him his #2 TE spot again, because little serious competition was brought in.

I never said i thought he was gonna stay healthy and have repeatedly said that "IF" he can stay healthy every time i said anything about him. He played in 13 games in 2017 so if i can get 13 games out of him and he can produce in those 13 games then i'm looking at him as someone who could be a great weapon to have with his size. Never said i thought he would be able to stay healthy but don't just automatically put it out of the question just because he hasn't in 2 years even though he played in 13 games in 2017.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No.

You are barely treading water with your football posts...don't deflect to something that is even further over your head.

Nobody is even talking to you, well besides your buddies. He answered it for me anyway.

Gotta go.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Click the bottom left hand part of someone's post where it says report and then follow the instructions...you are welcome to report any of @dabears70 posts to test the feature out.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nobody is even talking to you, well besides your buddies. He answered it for me anyway.

Gotta go.

@Jamais Vu is the moderator of the Bears forum, he doesn't need anyone to talk to him, much less your permission to respond to one of your posts.

When you say "gotta go" is it like your normal gotta go's where you just say it but have no intention of going or will you actually do us a favor and spare us from the rest of you Special person thoughts and go?

Asking for a friend

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't worry tho... the same person thinks Kevin White is going to thrive on a new team.

L
M
A
O
IKR? White is going to THRIVE ?now that he's not playing for Nagy:mad: . Also, Nagy is ruining Shaheen's career :mad:. But I guess the upside is Nagy got the bears into the playoffs after a long drought??? . But, Is Nagy even going to develop Javon Wims:confused:?:mad: ??????

@dabears70 ??

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I never said i thought he was gonna stay healthy and have repeatedly said that "IF" he can stay healthy every time i said anything about him. He played in 13 games in 2017 so if i can get 13 games out of him and he can produce in those 13 games then i'm looking at him as someone who could be a great weapon to have with his size. Never said i thought he would be able to stay healthy but don't just automatically put it out of the question just because he hasn't in 2 years even though he played in 13 games in 2017.

Fool me once
Fool me twice

You and the Bears are banking too much on a "IF".

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never said i thought he would be able to stay healthy but don't just automatically put it out of the question just because he hasn't in 2 years even though he played in 13 games in 2017.

Back to the point.

And in those 13 games he caught 12 passes. So even when healthy he is easily the most forgettable piece of this offense.

When your best argument for a player is "maybe we'll see"...why bother wasting the keystrokes in the first place.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shaheen can barely avoid tripping over his own feet. Waste of a high draft pick.

That is pretty much where I am at with it as well. He never had the athletic ability to play in this system and on top of it his body is not suited to the NFL level.

I would have liked to have added a legit threat at the #2 position and let Shaheen compete for the #3 spot.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Back to the point.

And in those 13 games he caught 12 passes. So even when healthy he is easily the most forgettable piece of this offense.

When your best argument for a player is "maybe we'll see"...why bother wasting the keystrokes in the first place.

Is there any other poster who waste as many keystrokes as @dabears70 ?

Shaheen has 188 career yards including playoffs...in 20 games played. He is averaging a 1 target/game and less than 10 yards/game. As abysmal as that looks on paper, it is even worse in actuality...in 10 of those games he had 0 targets. Half of the games he ACTUALLY played in he was a complete no show.

But lets keep talking him up because of a bunch of IF's

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
@Jamais Vu is the moderator of the Bears forum, he doesn't need anyone to talk to him, much less your permission to respond to one of your posts.

When you say "gotta go" is it like your normal gotta go's where you just say it but have no intention of going or will you actually do us a favor and spare us from the rest of you Special person thoughts and go?

Asking for a friend
No doubt.

Still here. Not planning on going anywhere and even if i did, would i really be gone? Hmmmmmm

Yeah he's a mod but people make bad hirings all the time and if he was a fair mod that didn't just defend everything his troll buddies do then i and some others would be fine with him but that isn't the case and is why you guys always defend him.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there any other poster who waste as many keystrokes as @dabears70 ?

Not only does he waste his keystrokes, but wastes the keystrokes of at least half of this board eight days a week.

Complains about "troll crews", but spends all morning trolling the board about the worst player on this offense.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Still here. Not planning on going anywhere and even if i did, would i really be gone? Hmmmmmm

How pathetic do you have to be to end a post with "gotta go" but have no intentions of going anywhere... that is your equivalent of "diet starts Monday" only instead of binge eating through the weekend, CCS gets your mental diarrhea

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not only does he waste his keystrokes, but wastes the keystrokes of at least half of this board eight days a week.

Complains about "troll crews", but spends all morning trolling the board about the worst player on this offense.

And there it is again. Backing up his boys instead of being a mod. Am i the only one talking about Shaheen in this thread or are you for some curious reason only singling me out once again?