Biggs on NFL Network Radio Discussing Rookie Camp

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
But if he doesn't get another couple years of playing time and an extension, how will we really know he isn't a beast like Kevin White will be at some point, possibly?

We need a forum counselor to help those that can’t cope with bust draft picks. It might cut out the thread derails we keep experiencing by our overly emotional posters

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I say we just stop replying to this narcissistic turd. I don't know why he didn't get banned for having that Vick Ashley alt anywho, not to mention his repeated threats of violence towards respected posters here. He even alluded to alt'ing in this very thread.

Last edited:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I say we just stop replying to this narcissistic turd. I don't know why he didn't get banned for having that Vick Ashley alt anywho, not to mention his repeated threats of violence towards respected posters here. He even alluded to alt'ing in this very thread.

I miss Vick Ashley

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
The only reason to hold out hope for Shaheen is his draft position.

And we know that draft position means next to nothing once guys are 2 years into their careers.

Crazy idea, maybe he was just a bad 2nd round pick and we are waiting for talent and upside that simply is not there.
I wish Shaheen would lose 10-15 pounds and might still have a chance to not be the bust he has been, right now he just lumbers away, the weight loss might make him faster and more flexible. what's he got to loss anyway as bust sums him up pretty much

Last edited:

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'll never understand the effort it takes to troll via an alt. I mean, jeez at what point are you investing more than 10min into this. Get a hobby.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll never understand the effort it takes to troll via an alt. I mean, jeez at what point are you investing more than 10min into this. Get a hobby.
You'll never understand? :unsure:

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fair enough, I can't comprehend is probably the better choice of words. Ooh fathom would've worked too, shucks.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
The only reason to hold out hope for Shaheen is his draft position.

And we know that draft position means next to nothing once guys are 2 years into their careers.

Crazy idea, maybe he was just a bad 2nd round pick and we are waiting for talent and upside that simply is not there.
You think Fox making him a blocker first might have hurt his potential to be a better pass catcher to this point?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't have the stomach to read through this entire thread, but is dabears lamenting the loss of Kevin White?

Even if Kevin White turns out to be a decent NFL player he is not worth a roster spot. The Bears are coming off a 12-4 season and the favorites to win the division and are rated high in a chance to win the Superbowl.

That alone should tell you we don't have the opportunity to waste a roster spot on a project. He was healthy last year and could barely crack time into the offense. In a season where we have a good chance to go far it is dangerous to waste a roster spot on a project that has 4 years in the league. Every snap, every down is precious....

It makes more sense for a shitty team to take a flyer on a player. Hence Arizona. Think of it as the Bears are too good for Kevin White, not some 1 in a million shot that may come true.

Do we really want White taking snaps from any of the WRs on the team....I don't

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't have the stomach to read through this entire thread, but is dabears lamenting the loss of Kevin White?

Even if Kevin White turns out to be a decent NFL player he is not worth a roster spot. The Bears are coming off a 12-4 season and the favorites to win the division and are rated high in a chance to win the Superbowl.

That alone should tell you we don't have the opportunity to waste a roster spot on a project. He was healthy last year and could barely crack time into the offense. In a season where we have a good chance to go far it is dangerous to waste a roster spot on a project that has 4 years in the league. Every snap, every down is precious....

It makes more sense for a shitty team to take a flyer on a player. Hence Arizona. Think of it as the Bears are too good for Kevin White, not some 1 in a million shot that may come true.

Do we really want White taking snaps from any of the WRs on the team....I don't
No it's not really about White. He was saying that Adam Shaheen isn't given a chance to show his value when healthy because Nagy doesn't design plays that get him the ball and keep him from falling over and hurting himself.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You think Fox making him a blocker first might have hurt his potential to be a better pass catcher to this point?

I think the fact that he is slow and lumbering has more to do with it.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Basically DB70 wants everyone to know that no one really knows whether Adam Shaheen knows anything about football, but he really needs you to know that he knows that no one knows...so really who knows?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

That is some funny shit. Respected posters... Good lord!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Basically DB70 wants everyone to know that no one really knows whether Adam Shaheen knows anything about football, but he really needs you to know that he knows that no one knows...so really who knows?
We know.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
No it's not really about White. He was saying that Adam Shaheen isn't given a chance to show his value when healthy because Nagy doesn't design plays that get him the ball and keep him from falling over and hurting himself.

Even if he did design plays for him the wind would tackle that big oaf mother fucker. He’s only useful in the end zone when you don’t need to depend on yards atc