Biggs: Pace in shaky ground

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
LOL at comparing Watson to either Kobe or Jordan, but then again you are like 0 for life at QB eval. He is Scottie Pippen at best.
Wow. You spanked him so hard. Drawing a parallel between Watson & arguably the best number 2 of all time and hall of famer. Wouldn't that sucks to have on the bears..

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wow. You spanked him so hard. Drawing a parallel between Watson & arguably the best number 2 of all time and hall of famer. Wouldn't that sucks to have on the bears..
Didn't say it Watson would be bad to have on the Bears but comparing him to a top 5 all time is a joke.

No reason to get your panties in a wad. And he is like Pippen in that he is really good, but can't seem to elevate a team when asked to without superior talent around him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Strongly disagree. You can still find QBs in the 20s or later.

I didn't say you can't. I've actually made many posts about how we could draft one in the 2nd or 3rd round and wouldn't say that if i didn't think you could and the fact that it's been proven many many times that Franchise QB's can be found in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th rounds of drafts.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some good and some very scary 2021 QB options for us here.

Pure speculation and I think Jones goes before Trask. They have them 2 rounds apart with the wrong one going 1st. I think they're both 2nd rounders but QBs so who knows.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Didn't say it Watson would be bad to have on the Bears but comparing him to a top 5 all time is a joke.

No reason to get your panties in a wad.
Panties? G-string with an ass you can bounce quarters off of, Bucko.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Stealing a qualified GM candidate from KC is the best case scenario if we keep Nagy. KC is the best organization in football right now so there's no slam dunk hire out there he'd be the closest thing.

Nagy's biggest accomplishment looking back might end up being somehow carrying Mitch Trubisky (a homeless man's Alex Smith at this point) to a probowl and twice to the playoffs. Even Belichick didn't make the playoffs without a QB so we should take a step back and think about how much a good coach can do with a bad QB.

I do wonder if the fit between him and Pace was an issue in terms on coming from different teams and what players/positions they value. I know the Saints are a good team but at the QB position they lucked into Brees as a free agent who overcame a bad injury, Teddy Brigdewater, Jamies Winston, and have been absolutely convinced Hill is the next guy.

How well do they actually understand finding one in the draft?

At least you can argue the Chiefs knew what they had in Alex Smith and decided to take a swing at Mahomes.

You could also say this offseason for the Bears is similar to that legendary offseason for the Chiefs. They made the playoffs with Alex Smith but weren't fooled by TD numbers and not picking anywhere near the top of the draft.

That's exactly where the Bears are going to find themselves this offseason. Bears can't be fooled by some decent stats (inflated from week competition) into thinking Trubisky is improving enough to be a franchise QB. They aren't picking at the top of the draft.

I'm absolutely onboard with them bringing somebody in who was at least involved in that decision in KC because there's nothing more important than the Bears not falling for Trubiskiy's numbers, deciding to find a new guy this offseason at QB, and not ever being complacent at QB until you find a legitimate franchise guy.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They all should be.
Pace should be fired immediately
Nagy should as well but I understand why they aren’t yet

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Panties? G-string with an ass you can bounce quarters off of, Bucko.
Got drunk in Chicago once as a college kid with a friend and his friend and we missed the last South Shore home. Had to find a hotel for the night, Days Inn with a single king bed. Stripped to our skivvies, and my friends friend was in a g string. Told my buddy, "you are middle."

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

No reason to get your panties in a wad. And he is like Pippen in that he is really good, but can't seem to elevate a team when asked to without superior talent around him.

He threw for 33 tds 7 ints 4800 yards in a year the Texans traded their #1 WR and fired their head coach in season lol.

Maybe you expect him to play defense.

Your posts are fucking horrible.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He threw for 33 tds 7 ints 4800 yards in a year the Texans traded their #1 WR and fired their head coach in season lol.

You called a 28-24(1-2 playoffs) career and 4-11 this season QB Jordan or Kobe, Stafford has thrown for 4000+ yards in 8 of his 9 16 game seasons, who is he Magic Johnson or Lebron James? You're a fucking moron.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Has any team ever fired one of their coordinators before the post-season?
I would let the head coach and coaching staff know that there services will not be needed after the loss to the Saints. Might be a bad move but I would do it

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, maybe I've missed it - but is there any proof that it was Nagy and not Lazor that was calling plays yesterday?

Or is it possible that they were calling the same plays as they have been the last few weeks, but were up against a better defense?
It's been talked about in some other threads. Nobody in the Bears org is saying it outright, and I doubt they will, but Rapaport and others have said Nagy is taking a bigger part in play calling again.

And just watching the game, his tells are obvious. Running inside zone again, when outside was very successful and something the Packers don't defend well against. Lack of rollouts, less motion, shotgun on short yardage situations. Bad personnel pairings - Graham not on the field in the red zone, Wims constantly on the field. Basically, going back to all the stuff that hasn't worked. No rhythm in his concepts, or plays working off each other. The same things we have seen not be successful when Nagy calls plays.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

and lost to the Bears. Watson is a very good quarterback that seems to need perfection around him to win.
His only victories came against...Jacksonville, Detroit and New England.

He is still better than what we have but it doesn’t mean we would be in bettered worse shape with him.
We will never know and can never prove it.

I think the Texans should have waited on the huge contract they gave him.
O-8 against non losing teams.
They started 0-4 went 4-4 in the middle ended 0-4.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Someone explain to me how the fuck is Pace on shaky ground but Nagy safe? Both of these retards should be fired. What a bush-league organization.
They are both on shaky ground. I would actually believe they both will be fired after the loss to N.O.