Liked Posts:
but, but.... they are averaging 33/gm against bad teams

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm a self admitted Mitch HATER. But I have to admit, since Lazor took over, I have actually been impressed by his play...

So, I'm NOT turning into a Mitch lover or anything like that, but I'm starting to wondering if we can actually win with him running the playbook he's running. Or I'm at just a prisoner of the moment?...

Honest answers my Bears fam...

BEARS

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I'm a self admitted Mitch HATER. But I have to admit, since Lazor took over, I have actually been impressed by his play...

So, I'm NOT turn into a Mitch lover or anything like that, but I'm starting to wondering if we can actually win with him running the playbook he's running. Or I'm at just a prisoner of the moment?...

Honest answers my Bears fam...

BEARS
You shit candy still in the wrapper.

You said honest answers.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Don't know how many more chances the guy needs. He's not close to a franchise QB.

coolio

Liked Posts:
when Trubisky has a game manager type of performance people talk about him like he had a five TD 300 yard game. That speaks for itself. That being said, I don’t mind him being here next year, but I think if he’s here for 2021 it will be close to 2019.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
A lot of what they’re doing lately they stole from the Rams.

That play where they rush up to the line, snap the ball really fast and do a play action rollout. They scored with it to Kmet against Detroit. They ran that play like 5 times today. Its not just that though. A ton of the play action and rollout stuff looks exactly like what the Rams do.

Two years ago their plays were almost carbon copies of what KC was doing. They were like a poor mans Chiefs. They’re now a poor mans Rams.