CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I am not sure he will want to come back even if the Bears want him. On the plus side, at worst he is playing himself into a high comp pick return for the Bears (probably a 3rd rd return). I think he will sign a starter's contract with some team like the Patriots.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He keeps making the same mistakes, mechanically and mentally. I DO think when they move him around he plays more physical . This is the best he’s looked that I can remember and I’m still underwhelmed.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Wow. Two well played games. His defense didn’t really help him much.

Mitch made one mistake all game. He played excellent otherwise.

You need a LT and a RT next year. He’d be fine in that case.
To me that interception was more on the personnel that was in the game at TE. I think he was throwing the ball to Robinson and Holtz brought his man back into Robinson's area.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
To me that interception was more on the personnel that was in the game at TE. I think he was throwing the ball to Robinson and Holtz brought his man back into Robinson's area.

It was a stupid throw. He knew better but he wanted to see if his WR could make a play. Unfortunately Robinson got tangled and had no chance at it.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
If nagy gets fired, i bet some meatheads will call for lazor to be promoted.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
I'm a self admitted Mitch HATER. But I have to admit, since Lazor took over, I have actually been impressed by his play...

So, I'm NOT turning into a Mitch lover or anything like that, but I'm starting to wondering if we can actually win with him running the playbook he's running. Or I'm at just a prisoner of the moment?...

Honest answers my Bears fam...

BEARS
i think Nagy was calling plays that weren't the best plays to take advantage of Mitch's strengths (and i'm starting to believe it was hamstringing the entire offense (line, RBs, etc)).

i also think it remains to be seen, when DCs adjust to what we're doing now, how we counterpunch.

LetsGo34

Liked Posts:
No that’s not my point. I think he is a good not great coordinator. I don’t care whether he stays or not.
I get that. I'm wondering if the front office tries to keep him if the offense continues playing like it is.