Bill Lazor

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get that. I'm wondering if the front office tries to keep him if the offense continues playing like it is.
I mean he’s really polishing a turd here, against shit defenses. Nagy couldn’t do that in his 2.0 bullshit he forced

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are running a QB friendly offense, which is a lot like what they run in Minnesota, Cleveland, SF and LAR.

I just dont know why it took so long and a pathetic stretch from Foles to do it.
The browns RN is where i see we should have been all along with this group of players
Instead we had the mid season shitshow we had because nagy is so stubborn he didnt want to shift his play calling and offense too the talent he had

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
not good enough to stop looking for the next guy
It has to be this. Bring him back or whatever, but don’t let that be all you do. He can be a decent stop gap QB/really good backup. If the Bears come into next season with Trubisky, Foles and no one else, the owners should fire everyone and themselves.

Bort

Liked Posts:
To me that interception was more on the personnel that was in the game at TE. I think he was throwing the ball to Robinson and Holtz brought his man back into Robinson's area.

You're right, it was the guy covering Holtz who got the pick. And Holtz and Robinson shouldn't have been that close together. Either Holtz ran the wrong route, or it was very bad play design.

Still, Mitch absolutely has to throw that ball away, and it was a boneheaded decision to try to force it in there. Robinson wasn't open, and you can't be throwing up 50/50 balls with a 3 point lead that late in the 4th quarter.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are running a QB friendly offense, which is a lot like what they run in Minnesota, Cleveland, SF and LAR.

I just dont know why it took so long and a pathetic stretch from Foles to do it.
Because he’s was a fucking disaster hire. I don’t know how he got away with 3/4 of 2017.. defense I guess is the only explanation. Pace needs to be strung up for this too. I hate that the wins might take the heat off the two.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
A lot of what they’re doing lately they stole from the Rams.

That play where they rush up to the line, snap the ball really fast and do a play action rollout. They scored with it to Kmet against Detroit. They ran that play like 5 times today. Its not just that though. A ton of the play action and rollout stuff looks exactly like what the Rams do.

Two years ago their plays were almost carbon copies of what KC was doing. They were like a poor mans Chiefs. They’re now a poor mans Rams.
Over the last four games the Rams are averaging 25.5 points a game. Over that same stretch, the Bears are averaging 31 ppg. Hardly a poor man's version.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because he’s was a fucking disaster hire. I don’t know how he got away with 3/4 of 2017.. defense I guess is the only explanation. Pace needs to be strung up for this too. I hate that the wins might take the heat off the two.
The wins should do more for Pace than Nagy at this point I’d think. Maybe Nagy just doesn’t know what he’s doing, and Pace assembled a decent team being held back by Nagy. The Bears had the worst OL in the league a couple weeks
Ago, but now with all same players on the roster they are playing serviceable. Maybe Pace isn’t the problem.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trubisky isn't special. And that means we need to keep looking.

He's good enough to beat up on bad teams, and do fairly well in an offense like what we have right now. He still can't really hit deep balls. He still shits his pants and throws dumb INTs on occasion. He takes sacks when he should be running. If we got into the playoffs and started playing good teams, is Trubisky good enough to put this team on his shoulders and win a playoff game? Probably not.

He's good enough for right now. But we should be drafting a QB as soon as possible.

Dent9585

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Boston Bruins
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Trubisky is the best quarterback bears have had since Erik Kramer was behind center. Defense is giving up 400 yards per game now which is troublesome.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Yeah. I thought I was being a little over the top by calling them the poor mans Rams. I also wouldn’t necessarily base what these teams on a 4 game sample. The schedule has been favorable to Chicago’s offense the last month.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He played a very good game today, besides that INT in the endzone. That was a terribad play.

If he plays like he did today regularly this team would have won enough games to get into the playoffs had they not sat him and ran this scheme all season long.

It's sad, but hey, it is what it is.

I said during the offseason if you give him decent line play and a decent run game he can be a decent QB. Not good, not probowl, but in that 15-20 tier, which is someone you can win with.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah. I thought I was being a little over the top by calling them the poor mans Rams. I also wouldn’t necessarily base what these teams on a 4 game sample. The schedule has been favorable to Chicago’s offense the last month.

The vikings aren't really that terrible on pass defense. They have the 12th ranked DVOA against the pass this year. Not amazing but not on the jaguars level.

Just wait till mitch beasts on the lowly jaguars and the bears put up 40 and everyone says we should franchise him. It's gonna happen. Then week 17 he will shit the bed against the packers and everyone will be back to shitting on him.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
No, Trubisky is not good. He still, and will probably always struggle to read defenses pre and post snap. His deep ball is total crap.

He's mobile and that's pretty much it. This whole "cut the field in half for him" thing works against shit defenses like MIN, DET and HOU, but against a good defense they will put a stop to that real quick.

And let's be real here, Trubisky's INT at the end of the game was not only a stupid throw, but it gave the Vikings a chance to win it at the end. Completely unacceptable for even a career backup.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Lazor has done well working to Mitch’s strengths and hiding his weaknesses.

Mitch is throwing short, high percentage, throws out of the pocket. That’s basically Mitch’s skill set after 50 games. I think he will lead again this week with the shortest pass attempts in the NFL.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is the best quarterback bears have had since Erik Kramer was behind center. Defense is giving up 400 yards per game now which is troublesome.
Easy pal

Mitch is ok but he aint no GOAT like jay cutty mf you serious rn?