Bill Lazor

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
i think Nagy was calling plays that weren't the best plays to take advantage of Mitch's strengths (and i'm starting to believe it was hamstringing the entire offense (line, RBs, etc)).

i also think it remains to be seen, when DCs adjust to what we're doing now, how we counterpunch.

Nothing to think about anymore. The proof is there. Know it.

Nagy over called passes. Designed poor runs. Literally misused his QB and couldn’t figure out that he wasn’t getting the pass protection needed to complete plays downfield.

This is fact now. It’s all on tape. Nagy can’t adapt at the NFL level.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
We are running a QB friendly offense, which is a lot like what they run in Minnesota, Cleveland, SF and LAR.

I just dont know why it took so long and a pathetic stretch from Foles to do it.
Nagy is a stubborn jack ass

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Nothing to think about anymore. The proof is there. Know it.

Nagy over called passes. Designed poor runs. Literally misused his QB and couldn’t figure out that he wasn’t getting the pass protection needed to complete plays downfield.

This is fact now. It’s all on tape. Nagy can’t adapt at the NFL level.
He has no choice now. Either he does or his ass is grass

BearDownZZ

Liked Posts:
A lot of what they’re doing lately they stole from the Rams.

That play where they rush up to the line, snap the ball really fast and do a play action rollout. They scored with it to Kmet against Detroit. They ran that play like 5 times today. Its not just that though. A ton of the play action and rollout stuff looks exactly like what the Rams do.

Two years ago their plays were almost carbon copies of what KC was doing. They were like a poor mans Chiefs. They’re now a poor mans Rams.

This is exactly what is happening.

We are running the Rams, Titans, 49ers offense. Also a similar offense to Vikings and Packers. Just a different nuance.

About the only thing we've done that has bene helpful. Its an extremely QB friendly offense. It fits our lineman better as they are athletic vs. power run blockers. And it seems to fit Montgomery better too.

Mitch looks like a poor mans Goff or Tannehill because he's doing the same thing. You run about 80% outside zone run plays. Then run play action rollouts while sneaking a receiver behind the line and running a double move in and out leaving 2 routes in parallel to the sideline. Ran that play to Kmet, Graham, Robinson and Mooney's TD. Lots of cutback runs, lots of deep drops on play action. Mix a few quick drops and inside zone, but most of the offense is built on outside zone plays.

This is the old Mike Shanahan offense.

Al Saunders ran this with Priest Holmes in KC and Clinton Portis in WAS. Lazor was on that WAS team and was mentored by Al Saunders. Our OL coach, Juan Castillo, just spent time coaching this system with Kubiak in BAL and Dennison in BUF.

We were doing this the first few weeks and got away from it. I think we tried to go back to the Nagy offense with Foles and that failed. Then Lazor switched and it was really the last 3 games that we started going heavier with the outside zone and moving the pocket more.

I still don't think Mitch is a good QB but if you can get something out of him then maybe you can by time to develop another QB. I still think Nagy has a lot to prove and still deserves to lose his job.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
This is exactly what is happening.

We are running the Rams, Titans, 49ers offense. Also a similar offense to Vikings and Packers. Just a different nuance.

About the only thing we've done that has bene helpful. Its an extremely QB friendly offense. It fits our lineman better as they are athletic vs. power run blockers. And it seems to fit Montgomery better too.

Mitch looks like a poor mans Goff or Tannehill because he's doing the same thing. You run about 80% outside zone run plays. Then run play action rollouts while sneaking a receiver behind the line and running a double move in and out leaving 2 routes in parallel to the sideline. Ran that play to Kmet, Graham, Robinson and Mooney's TD. Lots of cutback runs, lots of deep drops on play action. Mix a few quick drops and inside zone, but most of the offense is built on outside zone plays.

This is the old Mike Shanahan offense.

Al Saunders ran this with Priest Holmes in KC and Clinton Portis in WAS. Lazor was on that WAS team and was mentored by Al Saunders. Our OL coach, Juan Castillo, just spent time coaching this system with Kubiak in BAL and Dennison in BUF.

We were doing this the first few weeks and got away from it. I think we tried to go back to the Nagy offense with Foles and that failed. Then Lazor switched and it was really the last 3 games that we started going heavier with the outside zone and moving the pocket more.

I still don't think Mitch is a good QB but if you can get something out of him then maybe you can by time to develop another QB. I still think Nagy has a lot to prove and still deserves to lose his job.

After being scapegoated by Nagy and his offense you think Trubisky sucks.,

lol I just don’t know wtf you wanted the guy to do! He was not the problem! Nagy was!

The offense changed and he’s on fucking fire! The defense can’t protect leads. I mean wow. He’s capable of winning and carrying the offense. He pulled off huge conversions with his arm and legs.

He could’ve done this his whole career if Nagy wasn’t so stubborn.

This is fucking sad