Black Aces 10-11

Ton

Liked Posts:
Cullimore, Exelby, and Taffe were called up... but I also hear that Klinkhammer and Morin are coming too. Anyone else hear that?

R K

You left out Toivennen.

Chicago, Ill.-The Chicago Blackhawks have recalled forwards Rob Klinkhammer, Jeremy Morin and Brandon Pirri, defensemen Brian Connelly, Shawn Lalonde and Ryan Stanton, and goaltender Alec Richards from the American Hockey League’s Rockford IceHogs.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
likely just to practice with the team. Last year, once Rockford was eliminated, they called up mostly everyone. Outside of maybe Morin, I don't see anyone making the club.

R K

likely just to practice with the team. Last year, once Rockford was eliminated, they called up mostly everyone. Outside of maybe Morin, I don't see anyone making the club.

Depends how long Kopecky is out I guess. The Aces usually don't practice with the team. They practice after, or not at all.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Beach? Perhaps he's skating with the Black Deuces.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I talked with Morin about a month ago. He said he was done for the season. Whether that meant all hockey seasons or just Rockford and not Chicago I do not know.

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's the IHN record for fixing a post? By all means, have at it.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the most racist thread on IHN.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the most racist thread on IHN.

Oh calm down... ALIU is gone!
<