1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Not terrible. I like it.

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
It's nice, but i feel like I have seen pretty much the same thing as a hoodie, and Ive been waiting for the barber pole remake every time a new jersey is being released

I think this is the hoodie I'm thinking of... The striping is actually probably better than the new jersey
1605579538388.png

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It's nice, but i feel like I have seen pretty much the same thing as a hoodie, and Ive been waiting for the barber pole remake every time a new jersey is being released

I think this is the hoodie I'm thinking of... The striping is actually probably better than the new jersey
View attachment 8504
Yeah I was going to say it doesn't look bad but it feels pretty familiar

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not bad. It could be worse like Detroit's or Anaheim's

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Winnipeg had one job.

lf

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't believe Anaheim brought back those jerseys. Here are the other ones, definitely could have been worse for the Blackhawks compared to some of these: Reverse Retro alternate jerseys for all 31 teams unveiled by NHL, adidas
All Anaheim had to do is use the original duckmask logo and they would have been gold...but they came out with that.
Winnipeg had one job.

lf
Yup...another one that they screwed up.

The 'hawks one isn't bad at all, but I think that Colorado and Carolina won the Reverse Retro sweepstakes.

Granada

Liked Posts:
All Anaheim had to do is use the original duckmask logo and they would have been gold...but they came out with that.

Yup...another one that they screwed up.

The 'hawks one isn't bad at all, but I think that Colorado and Carolina won the Reverse Retro sweepstakes.

Agree on all -- Duck Mask would have been the logical thing to do and I like the Nordiques and Whalers throwbacks, although I would have loved to see Colorado go with the Nordique Blue Jersey instead of White. I will also give an honorable mention to Ottawa -- always loved that logo, they should just go back to that as their primary.

Vancouver's, Phoenix's, and Vegas' - ouch. Why the hell didn't Phoenix just go with the green instead of purple? Another dumb mistake akin to Anaheim's.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agree on all -- Duck Mask would have been the logical thing to do and I like the Nordiques and Whalers throwbacks, although I would have loved to see Colorado go with the Nordique Blue Jersey instead of White. I will also give an honorable mention to Ottawa -- always loved that logo, they should just go back to that as their primary.

Vancouver's, Phoenix's, and Vegas' - ouch. Why the hell didn't Phoenix just go with the green instead of purple? Another dumb mistake akin to Anaheim's.
I don't mind Vancouver or Vegas' too much. Vegas' retro looks better than their R. Kelly inspired golden shower jersey.

Phoenix I don't like and yeah, Ottawa's looks good. I like the full Kachina Phoenix jersey (like Ottawa, they should just go back to those versions) but not just the head.

Truth be told I was hoping the Isles would go back to Gorton and St. Louis would have done the Horn abortion jersey just because they are that bad...but I'm warped like that. I was also hoping that New Jersey would have gone back to the Scouts.