Blackhawks Only Team With More Overtime Losses than Regulation Losses

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Blues have had the same team for basically the last 3 years and only got out of the 1st round once. That's the problem with a Ken Hitchcock team. Overachieve in the regular season and then fall apart in the playoffs. Hitchcock is notorious for burning his players out by the end of the season. He has done it at every stop he has been at. I still think they are a good team, but nothing that is tough to beat. If they would beat the Hawks, it's probably because Crawford ended up playing like garbage. The Hawks have shot themselves in the foot every time they have played the Blues this year. I think that's a case of the Blues trying to emulate the Hawks whereas the Hawks could care less about a regular season matchup. Think of how the Bulls would pistol whip the Heat during the regular season and then get embarrassed in the playoffs.

This team is going through the motions right now with the Olympics just ahead.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Blues have had the same team for basically the last 3 years and only got out of the 1st round once. That's the problem with a Ken Hitchcock team. Overachieve in the regular season and then fall apart in the playoffs. Hitchcock is notorious for burning his players out by the end of the season. He has done it at every stop he has been at. I still think they are a good team, but nothing that is tough to beat. If they would beat the Hawks, it's probably because Crawford ended up playing like garbage. The Hawks have shot themselves in the foot every time they have played the Blues this year. I think that's a case of the Blues trying to emulate the Hawks whereas the Hawks could care less about a regular season matchup. Think of how the Bulls would pistol whip the Heat during the regular season and then get embarrassed in the playoffs.

This team is going through the motions right now with the Olympics just ahead.

Do post more.

13-3!!!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
An interesting thing I've recalled about this, back when they seemed outstanding on 4 v 4 or OT, some different style players were used.

It may be surprising but Troy Brouwer for awhile was one of the leading ice time forwards in those situations. Though I'm sure Campbell had a significant impact in trusting the top 2 D pairs to carry weight. But the combos of Kane/Hossa and Toews/Sharp don't seem to be a finishing combo in OT

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2