BlackRainbow bets.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm putting this season's bets here, so I can reference later, and so I don't forget.

@gallagher - we bet on Stephon Diggs (me) vs Keenan Allen (you). Yards per catch & TDs for " how about a riveting I Told You So? Have you ever hear of reverse bragging rights? You win, I will praise your practical prescience and if I win, you post a boast about my eternal wisdom? "

This could end in a push. Ex. One player has the most TDs, the other YPC. We never set any thresholds.

Chicoman. (I'm not @ing him because we agreed to terms just the other day)

Rome Odunze 650 receiving yards only and 5 TDs anyway they come. 6 month ban.

@playthrough2001 Rome Ordunze 650 receiving yards only. I took 649 and under. Rome has to play at least 12 games. The loser has to change his username to the winners discretion for 6 months.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I made this thread two hours ago and decided to check to see if maybe @gallagher responded.

Lol, the Beckys lined up to comment in my thread (which is in The Bar, and has nothing to do with them), so they could complain about attention seeking which is literally giving the thread "attention."

Talk about camped out in their branes. 🤣😆🤣

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I made this thread two hours ago and decided to check to see if maybe @gallagher responded.

Lol, the Beckys lined up to comment in my thread (which is in The Bar, and has nothing to do with them), so they could complain about attention seeking which is literally giving the thread "attention."

gee, person makes thread on public forum and thinks that people that respond to it are the ones "seeking attention." imagine being this disjointed from reality

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

How do u know? U have everyone on fake ignore!

I bet he pretends not to see this!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OP brane is single-threaded cuz he's the lone man working day after 4th of July.

Its busy when you're GREP'ing logs pretending to be busy.