Blake Griffin may miss first 6 weeks of the season

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Hopefully its not Deng's 6 months. The Clips can't catch a break.

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:
Re:Blake Griffin may miss first 6 weeks of the sea

yet another unfortunate and all too familiar setback for my 2nd favorite team. i really feel like they are cursed, after this happened. its too weird how often they get screwed like this

RPK

Liked Posts:
AS crazy as it sounds, the Clippers are still a decent team this year even without Blake ready for the start of the season.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
RPK wrote:
AS crazy as it sounds, the Clippers are still a decent team this year even without Blake ready for the start of the season.

well going by the results they had last year with the same exact roster minus zach randolph, I have to disagree. They have no shot at the playoffs.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
The Clippers are just flat out cursed!

theCHI_Life84

Liked Posts:

i think it was colin cowherd that said this, but maybe it might help the franchise if they change the logo or the team name, to get rid of the negative association with the name "clippers." imo they should consider going back to san diego, its not helping them that theyre being overshadowed all the time by the lakers (thats a huge shadow). every game vs the lakers for them is a laker game, whether they are the "home team" or not. they need to start fresh, wash their hands of this curse somehow

Kush77

Liked Posts:

Ouch. I picked him to be ROY. He probably still can. But this is just so Clippers isn't it? Franchise can't catch a break.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

theCHI_Life84 wrote:
yet another unfortunate and all too familiar setback for my 2nd favorite team. i really feel like they are cursed, after this happened. its too weird how often they get screwed like this

They get screwed by having one of the worst owners in the league & a horrible GM. How many top lottery picks have they had the past 10yrs? How many of them played beyond their rookie contract? Admitted they have been snakebitten with injuries for a couple years now, but that's not their only problem. The Clippers are the NBA's equivalent of the Pittsburgh Pirates, no ability to improve their young talent so they trade them away for a bag of balls. I feel sorry for Griffin who has to play for them & I feel sorry for you that they are your 2nd favorite team. I can only ask, why?