Blocking the key to football

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So then lets build a quality OL so we dont need to pay a QB like Trubisky who is incapable of making the players around him better...

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus dude. We are all Bears fans here and are happy with a win.

Let's just enjoy a win and Thanksgiving with no need for calling peeps out.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
So then lets build a quality OL so we dont need to pay a QB like Trubisky who is incapable of making the players around him better...
Or we build a oline so mitch can do his job. Mitch won't cost us franchise money.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Jesus dude. We are all Bears fans here and are happy with a win.

Let's just enjoy a win and Thanksgiving with no need for calling peeps out.
Naw. I have to read shit post after shit post so why should they get off scott free? And if you read this board you would not say we are all Bear fans.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Naw. I have to read shit post after shit post so why should they get off scott free? And if you read this board you would not say we are all Bear fans.
Some are Bears fans...others are Trubisky fans?

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The internet is all about shit posting. Gotta get used to it, my dude.

Either way, good win today. Go Bears!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Both Mitch and Monty got blocking and played well. Who knew. Me that's who. FK you haters. I'm glad your thanklessgiving dinners where ruined. For desert may I suggest crow pie. LMFAO
Why is Earmuff Mafia acting like this? It's bad enough you guys are fucking morons but being a bunch of assholes on top of it all is not a good combo.

And it's eating crow or humble pie. Not crow pie.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Crow pie" is a hybrid colloquial idiom and common in contemporary vernacular. Besides, given that communication's primary objective is to convey a idea, feeling, or thought, it's fine to use. Seeing as you know what he meant, making a correction, and an inaccurate one at that, is being flippant and semantic.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I like Trubisky. I love the Bears. Can't speak for anyone else.
I think Trubisky turning it around is by far the best situation for the Bears going forward.

But it wasn't a good game today. It was very inconsistent, with a couple great drives thrown in. Even if it was more consistent...he needs to do it the rest of the season to get any props, or to get ppl off his back. As it should be. He has been AWFUL the great majority of his career...

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
"Crow pie" is a hybrid colloquial idiom and common in contemporary vernacular. Besides, given that communication's primary objective is to convey a idea, feeling, or thought. Seeing as you know what he meant, making a correction, and an inaccurate one at that, is being flippant and semantic.
I like this guy.

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:
Get a solid TE and an o-line and then maybe we can judge Mitch. If we had decent pass protection and running game, I think Mitch and this offense looks a lot different.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I think Trubisky turning it around is by far the best situation for the Bears going forward.

But it wasn't a good game today. It was very inconsistent, with a couple great drives thrown in. Even if it was more consistent...he needs to do it the rest of the season to get any props, or to get ppl off his back. As it should be.
I agree. And I think he will if the blocking is there. It was not there all year untill the last 2 games. His best games of the year.