Bobby Slowik when his QB isn't CJ Stroud

Canth

Liked Posts:
It’s almost like people should wait for a couple years of playcalling and being an OC to see how a particular coach can actually get the job done and adapt….

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s almost like people should wait for a couple years of playcalling and being an OC to see how a particular coach can actually get the job done and adapt….

Even then if they aren't given an offensive line or weapons at WR. They are set up to fail.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So his starting QB is out, he also lost a bonafide rookie stud in Tank Dell(@MDB111™ )—who was then injured—and his offense is struggling?

What are the chances of that? He must be the only OC that would have his offense stuck in neutral with those major injuries.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So his starting QB is out, he also lost a bonafide rookie stud in Tank Dell(@MDB111™ )—who was then injured—and his offense is struggling?

What are the chances of that? He must be the only OC that would have his offense stuck in neutral with those major injuries.

Noted

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Personally, i expected much more from Davis Mills vs the Cleveland Browns defense.

Harbaugh and Ben Johnson too expensive. Slowik now unhirable.

Welcome to Chicago, Dan Quinn!

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
They played the Browns with a backup quarterback and still put up more points than the Bears offense. Lol

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They played the Browns with a backup quarterback and still put up more points than the Bears offense. Lol

Aside from the kick return all the points were scored in garbage time with no chance to win in the 4th quarter.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I wasn't a fan of the stunts he pulled against the Browns. His scheme is heavily based of screen passes that works because Stroud & Dell but he has struggled in the run game.

He's just too much like Getsy for my liking. I think Getsy would be in the same spot given a team like Stroud and the Texans.