Donator
Liked Posts:
Bolland out 2 games Potulny recalled

Link

Great contract Dale. :clap:

Last edited:

Matthew

Liked Posts:
Even though Bolland has had a terrible start to the season this really kicks us when we're down. Right now we are on pace for 88 points, if we can't get hot soon this team could be in trouble. I have heard possible herniated disc in his back, not good news at all.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Link

Great contract Dale. :clap:

the bad contracts by dale gave you a stanley cup.

anyway, im with matthew on this whole entire situation. guys, we have to be real for a minute...this team may not be all that great. i dont want to hear that it is still early blah blah blah. we are in a big amount of trouble, and to think that brian campbell coming back is going to drop the average of shots on net down 10 shots again like last year, you are indeed an idiot. the line players are not doing their jobs on the o side and the d side besides hossa and that biggest factor is hurt.

also for any of you that did not see the LA game and just saw the final score and were happy to see a 3-1 win, you missed out. the game against the oilers was the same carry over play from the LA game, the only difference is turco could not make up for the slack in this one and we were exposed.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Back problems tend to happen when you play hockey with your head up your ass. Get well soon Davey.

And the team isn't bad, but they're definitely not as good as last year. Add in the fact that they're playing like total shit and people are hurt and you have what we have now- BAD HOCKEY. Bad hockey in the toughest division in the NHL. Shit happens.

I know this isn't a smart move: but it's not the end of the world. Question how big of a fan I am all you want, but I just like watching hockey. I liked watching them when they were shitty and I liked watching them win the cup. Yes, the cup run was infinitely more fun, but hockey's hockey. The sooner you can admit that the team isn't super good this year, the better.

And hey- it IS early and there IS still time for everyone to gel and play better. Just because they're shitty now doesn't mean they have to stay that way.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brouwer should join him.

Not like I notice either on the ice.

djeck42

Liked Posts:
Brouwer looked good playing with Toews and Kane, so maybe we can stick with the lines. We are juggling the lines so much, its gotta be tough to build the chemistry together. Bolly has struggled so far this season, but we all know what he can do as he is a beast in shutting down key players. Hopefully he gets better soon and we dont have another Daze on our hands with him.

I dont see us being able to use the excuse of it being early on in the season, as other teams have started to click and we still just haven't performed to where we can be. Every team has injuries so that cant be used as an excuse... have to find ways to win.