Bosh narrows his "Where to go" teams to 5.

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
Bulls, Raptors, Heat, Lakers, Knicks

Sources: Chris Bosh of Toronto Raptors has wish list including five teams - ESPN

"If LeBron decides to go to either New York or Chicago, I think that's where you'll see Chris land," the source told Ford.

Give the Raptors Hinrich/Deng/Johnson/Gibson and some first rounders.

Then we can have:
PG - Rose
SG - Some vet minimum player
SF - LeBron
PF - Bosh
C - Noah

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
We would have NO bench then....

Deng, JJ, 1st rounder

Rose/Law
Draft/Hinrich
Lebron
Bosh/Gibson
Noah/Asik

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was just going to post this. Looking at that list, i think its going to be the Lakers. Miami has nothing to give to Toronto and neither do the Knicks unless they sign Lee. Toronto said they would hope to get a big man in return to replace Bosh and who has more big men than the Lakers? Gasol and Odom for Bosh. Makes too much sense. The Lakers also play in the West so no chance of seeing Bosh in the playoffs unless Toronto makes the finals.

I dont see them dealing with us. They wont take Hinrich and his contract when they already have Calderon and Jack. Theres Deng with his bad contract and then theres Taj whos promising. Now if they were to take Hinrich and Deng and make the trade, that could help LeBron make a decision to come to Chicago but would we have money to fill out the roster? We would have to hope that LBJ takes pay cut(not happening) to fill out the roster...I just dont see this happening.

ChIBears213

Liked Posts:
I was just going to post this. Looking at that list, i think its going to be the Lakers. Miami has nothing to give to Toronto and neither do the Knicks unless they sign Lee. Toronto said they would hope to get a big man in return to replace Bosh and who has more big men than the Lakers? Gasol and Odom for Bosh. Makes too much sense. The Lakers also play in the West so no chance of seeing Bosh in the playoffs unless Toronto makes the finals.

I dont see them dealing with us. They wont take Hinrich and his contract when they already have Calderon and Jack. Theres Deng with his bad contract and then theres Taj whos promising. Now if they were to take Hinrich and Deng and make the trade, that could help LeBron make a decision to come to Chicago but would we have money to fill out the roster? We would have to hope that LBJ takes pay cut(not happening) to fill out the roster...I just dont see this happening.
We can afford both LeBron and Bosh if we trade Deng and Hinrich. If we only trade one of them, we would be $2-4 million away from a max contract. In that case, I say we get Amare. I don't see him getting a max contract and he's a beast on the offensive end.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Amare would be good too

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So do the math for me because i dont know the exact #s. Take our current cap # and add to it with the subtraction of Deng, Taj and Hinrichs contracts. Then subtract two max contracts for Bosh and LeBron and let me know what we have left to fill out our roster.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
why do you yall think you need bosh and lebron?

maybe you guys dont know just how good lebron is....

with the current minus some trades and add lebron chi is the best team easy in the league...better than the lakers

plus you need some cap space for bench players plus rookie salaries, and maybe a FA SG

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
why do you yall think you need bosh and lebron?

maybe you guys dont know just how good lebron is....

with the current minus some trades and add lebron chi is the best team easy in the league...better than the lakers

plus you need some cap space for bench players plus rookie salaries, and maybe a FA SG

We need somebody who can score down low...we have been missing one forever

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
no faith in noah,deng,gibson(who was pretty good as a rookie imo),etc.?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Noah is good, but he's not a beast down low

Deng sucks IMO and also cant get down low enough

Gibson may have potential to be a low post threat, but right now he is not

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
deng has been injured quite a bit

when he is fully healthy he is really good

maybe you forgot he is one of the top scorers on the bulls

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In my post above i meant to say Bynum+Odom.

Anyways this Bulls team are legit contenders with LeBron but if you add Bosh you have runaway favorites for the title. We do need someone who can score down low and Bosh fits that. He's underrated as a low post scorer. Ive watched him enough to know.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And Deng is a good scorer but thats not the point. Deng can drive to the basket but he has no post game.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bosh also is a better shooter than both Noah and Taj and he obviously has a better post game.

But can anyone deny that Rose-James-Bosh-Noah is the most talented 4 in the league? We know what to expect from Bosh and James for the most part but Rose and Noah havent touched on what they can become. Not only is would those 4 dominate ANY team in the league, they could make a push as being the single greatest NBA team in 2-3 years when everyone is either peaking or fully developed.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
They could challenge as one of the best ever IMHO

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I see a team that can win 70 games baring injury. I four best scorer(James) has an off night, theres Bosh and if there isnt Bosh theres Rose or vice versa with Bosh. How many teams have a third option like Rose or Bosh. How many teams have a combo of Bosh/James? Kobe/Gasol is as close as i can think of.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Yep...agree 100% with all that

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
this is very good news. he is interested in coming here.
but the Lakers can offer a better deal than us.