1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Thats who i would go with too.

Perfect Sopel replacement IMO

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
On CTL Bowman said they ARE going to bring Hendry back and are almost done on that move but yes are still looking but I don't expect something big if they're gonna set Hendry as a good fill for that 3rd pairing.

stormbolter73

Liked Posts:
Now any moves we make are pretty much icing after getting through what we had to get through. I just kindda threw Mitchell out there. I'm not sure what his cap number would look like and that concussion situation is scary for sure. Bringing Hendry back would be a real + and then we could go with a vet or fit in vet. What is this feeling I am having, is this what some breathing room feels like?

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ward would prolly sign for less than a million

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hendry stinks. No way in hell he should be starting.

stormbolter73

Liked Posts:
A. he really isn't bad at all. He is a smart player that proved to be quite versitile last season in a number of roles, some of which he hadn't really attempted to fill before (I.E. playing forward).

B. This is Hockey, not basketball, football, or baseball. Saying he souldn't be a starter makes no sense. He will be a 3rd pair defenseman and that is right where he should be.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I am not against Hendry in anyway, he obviously is a capable 3rd line D-man but the one thing I'd rather add to replace Sopel is that man who can be a regular 4th short handed D man.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
B. This is Hockey, not basketball, football, or baseball. Saying he shouldn't be a starter makes no sense. He will be a 3rd pair defenseman and that is right where he should be.

It takes guts to try to explain shifts --- it can be pretty thankless sometimes.
:kick:

stormbolter73

Liked Posts:
Man, I'm a school counselor, thankless is kindda my thing LOL.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I would be perfectly fine with Hendry on the 3rd pairing. I would still like Ward to play with Hendry. Then have Scott as our 7th D-Man.

Keith/Seabs
Hammer/Campbell
Hendry/Ward
Scott

The only thing is idk where LaLonde would go....does he spend another year in Rockford?

stormbolter73

Liked Posts:
Well, it wouldn't really be another year in Rockford, he played less than a 1/4 of the season there last year after his Jr. team was eliminated from the playoffs. It couldn't hurt him just in terms of his awareness. From what I saw, the speed of the game is fine and he looked like one of the best if not the best player on the ice at times but he also made some very sloppy plays on a regular enough basis to let me know there were holes there. The player discrepancy at the AHL level is interesting and you can pick out the guys that are legit NHL guys pretty well. Beach has had a similar look about him in the 3-4 games i've seen him play. Both could use the seasoning though. If we don't grab another D-man, I don't mind the idea of Hendry and Lalonde but i'd be happier if it was Hendry and somebody else, just for this year.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Well after hearing that, I want Hendry/Aaron Ward as our 3rd pairing. lol

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
As for you guys who want Mitchell, he is looking at 4 teams and the Hawks are not one of 'em.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Who is he looking at?