Liked Posts:
Cutler

Or

Mariota
12 million in cap space in 15
17 million in 16

Give me the 2nd option.

I am all for the 2nd option myself.
I just don't think Cutler and 7 is gonna be enuff value for the titans.
somebody else is gonna offer atleast 2 1st round picks, which is a much better deal.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cutler

Or

Mariota
12 million in cap space in 15
17 million in 16

Give me the 2nd option.

We get it Windy. You brought up this thread on a crappy source and lied about it being all over twitter and you plan to bleed it to death. If the Bears do get Mariota I hope it is because he fell to them instead of us trading a kings ransom (because the original thought is dumb and unrealistic) for a bust imo

Quik_7_Devin

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
wait what? 33rd overall? no they are offering from what i heard Cutler and #7 for pick #2...no way Mariota lasts to #33...maybe i am not understanding what your saying?

That rumor seems like crap, because using Cutler to move up from 7 - 2 is not enough. I know the trade value chart isn't holy text, but the difference from 7-2 is a mid 1st. the #33, is basically a first, in fact the first pick of the 2nd round. It is more than fair compensation for Cutler who I'm sure the new staff wants to move on from. So while the Titans lose that pick, the Bears can improve their position from the 7th to 5th round & make a more balanced trade. Bears get in the 7th round again, to get a head start on UDFAs lol.

But imagine having 3 picks in the top 40... 7, 33 & 39... then if you look at Walter's mock (Lord forgive me for sinning), he has the Bears taking Hundley in the 3rd round. If Bears can land Kev White, DE and OL with Hundley, sheeeeeid.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I am all for the 2nd option myself.
I just don't think Cutler and 7 is gonna be enuff value for the titans.
somebody else is gonna offer atleast 2 1st round picks, which is a much better deal.

The thng is there are only 3 teams that can offer a starting QB in return. Titans have to win now to save Whisenhunt's job.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
That rumor seems like crap, because using Cutler to move up from 7 - 2 is not enough. I know the trade value chart isn't holy text, but the difference from 7-2 is a mid 1st. the #33, is basically a first, in fact the first pick of the 2nd round. It is more than fair compensation for Cutler who I'm sure the new staff wants to move on from. So while the Titans lose that pick, the Bears can improve their position from the 7th to 5th round & make a more balanced trade. Bears get in the 7th round again, to get a head start on UDFAs lol.

But imagine having 3 picks in the top 40... 7, 33 & 39... then if you look at Walter's mock (Lord forgive me for sinning), he has the Bears taking Hundley in the 3rd round. If Bears can land Kev White, DE and OL with Hundley, sheeeeeid.

There is no chance of getting that deal. It's nice to dream about and apparently some people like to write about it. I'd call it fiction.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The thng is there are only 3 teams that can offer a starting QB in return. Titans have to win now to save Whisenhunt's job.

You have to understand how much they have to eat with the contract. Nashville is a perfect place for Jay - that's where he wants to be, but it doesn't mean the Titans are going to be morons. I hope so.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I would throw in a 2nd round pick. Still worth it in my eyes.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have to understand how much they have to eat with the contract. Nashville is a perfect place for Jay - that's where he wants to be, but it doesn't mean the Titans are going to be morons. I hope so.

how do you know this....are you buddies

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure he wants to go back to banging college chicks

he's basically married to one....and last I looked there are college chicks everywhere.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I can't believe this thread is still going on. There are a lot of rumors that creep out this time of year. There is no point in dwelling on it until it actually happens. It could be total b.s.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I can't believe this thread is still going on. There are a lot of rumors that creep out this time of year. There is no point in dwelling on it until it actually happens. It could be total b.s.

No one really has much to talk about.

Pro days are winding down.
NFL schedule doesn't get released until April 17th.
Draft not till April 30th.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bleacher Report ‏@BleacherReport 2m2 minutes ago
Report: Browns interested in trading the 12th & 19th picks in order to draft Marcus Mariota http://ble.ac/1H80bzu

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Report: Browns interested in trading the 12th & 19th picks in order to draft Marcus Mariota http://ble.ac/1H80bzu

Is there not a bigger sign than this to not draft Mariotta? The Browns want him

hester247

Liked Posts:

this is really the only trade option for Bears i would endorse...could land Davante Parker, Danny Shelton, Randy Gregory, or Bud Dupree at #12 and then at #19 i would think about Landon Collins, Melvin Gordon, Eric Kendricks, Arik Armstead....more i think of it this would be most ideal situation for Bears that could possibly happen.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
this is really the only trade option for Bears i would endorse...could land Davante Parker, Danny Shelton, Randy Gregory, or Bud Dupree at #12 and then at #19 i would think about Landon Collins, Melvin Gordon, Eric Kendricks, Arik Armstead....more i think of it this would be most ideal situation for Bears that could possibly happen.

There's no way Mariota lasts till #7, if he does I would do the trade with the Browns in a heartbeat

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
I don't think he makes it either! But god would love get those picks

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Instead of trading up to draft Mariota with our 7th pick and Cutler, why don't we just send Cutler and our 7th pick to TN? At least that way we wouldn't have to pay a player who is going to be a bust, but still offload Cutler's contract.