BR: Bears Trying To Trade Cutler to get Mariota

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Jimmy Clausen and Brady Quinn were much better prospects than Mariota. We already have Clausen and I think Quinn could be picked up relatively cheap instead of wasting a first round pick on Mariota.

165.gif

I agree that Oregon's system doesn't have a lot of stuff that maps over to the NFL, but I can't believe how easily people forget that Mariota has displayed the abilty to learn a system and master it.

Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system. Let me say that again, he has shown the abilty to learn and master a complex offensive system.

You know you might want to try paragraphs.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Didn't Pace say every year they will be meeting with draft elegible qbs? This isn't shocking news.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
tumblr_m61uyec7p31rqfhi2o1_500.gif

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have we taken Marcus with the #2 pick yet?

Nothing says #2 overall w/ possible loss of future high picks like a guy you are sure is not prepared to play this yr, and who never ran anything remotely close to a pro-style offense in his whole life.

But heck, we all wanna get rid of Can'tLER so lets take that plunge.

Would you rather the bears not be prepared in the event they have the opportunity to take Mariota?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You idiots are gonna miss Cutler when we go thru another 50 quaterbacks... for what? Spread QB? KAPERNICK? RG3? get the fuck outta here.

All those guys did 2 things over the last 3 years that jay hasn't done....... lets see if u know. Here's 2 hints and the first letter for both........P & S Tell us what those 2 words are.......

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
All those guys did 2 things over the last 3 years that jay hasn't done....... lets see if u know. Here's 2 hints and the first letter for both........P & S Tell us what those 2 words are.......

Here it would be the defense got them their. Ask anyone if Cutler had anything to do with us making it to the NFC Championship game

Trump32

Liked Posts:

How does one go about disliking an idiot?

Trump32

Liked Posts:

Pass Sugar tests?

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
No they weren't.

And just because a guy fails does not mean everyone ranked lower than him by the media will as well. Aaron Rodgers was ranked lower than Alex Smith.

The best comparison for Mariota I can think of is Brian Brohm.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

pussy sphincter?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I don't want to sift through 51 pages of BS. Does this story have any actual substance?

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Since 1950, 27 quarterbacks have been selected as the Heisman Trophy winner. Of those 27, only 20 started at quarterback in at least one NFL game. Among those 20, only four quarterbacks have a winning record in the NFL (regular season). Robert Griffin III is the only Heisman winner with a career passer rating over 90 in the NFL (90.8). Since 1950, the combined NFL winning percentage for quarterbacks who won the Heisman Trophy is under .500 (480-501-4, .489).

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap2000000297440

Did Mariota win the Heisman? If so we can only hope he can attain RG3 status.