Bradford getting traded would be ideal

Liked Posts:
There's no guarantee that Bradford gets traded, obviously. I actually think it's unlikely.

That being said, if some other QB hungry team gives them a king's ransom for Bradford, I feel like that could open up an ideal trade partner.

If they grab a solid return for Bradford, I could see something like the following take place:

STL gets:
Cutler
Marshall
2016 1st rd pick
2016 6th rd pick

CHI gets
This yr draft #10 OVR
This yr draft #42 OVR
This yr draft 5th rd pick

I feel like this is quasi-realistic. If you could dump that salary and have 4 of the top 42 picks... Would you do it? I would. You could get all sorts of combinations... They could look like:

Shelton/Dupree/Hundley/PJ Wiliams
Beasley/D Parker/Goldman/Hundley
A Cooper/Peat/ Hundley/Perryman or LB Clemson?...

Tis the season.

Liked Posts:
And if you hate Hundley and like Petty or Grayson in the 3rd fine- add a different positional player like Holliman or Ajayi in the 2nd and take your QB in the 3rd.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bradford never stayed healthy. Even in college he got hurt. He is the Rams version of Derrick Rose.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Holliman is a disgusting tackler and I've seen reputable people have a 4ish round grade on him solely because of it. I tried watching him even before I knew about his lack of physicality and had to turn the tape off. I kept going, Ewww

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
And if you hate Hundley and like Petty or Grayson in the 3rd fine- add a different positional player like Holliman or Ajayi in the 2nd and take your QB in the 3rd.

Holliman takes awful angles and is a bad tackler. Very good hands though.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
There's no guarantee that Bradford gets traded, obviously. I actually think it's unlikely.

That being said, if some other QB hungry team gives them a king's ransom for Bradford, I feel like that could open up an ideal trade partner.

If they grab a solid return for Bradford, I could see something like the following take place:

STL gets:
Cutler
Marshall
2016 1st rd pick
2016 6th rd pick

CHI gets
This yr draft #10 OVR
This yr draft #42 OVR
This yr draft 5th rd pick

When the Bears crash and burn because they have a worse QB than Cutler (or even if they had Cutler) and Alshon is their only WR who is then double covered and they are the worst team in the NFL in 2015, was it worth losing out on a potential franchise QB for that?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When the Bears crash and burn because they have a worse QB than Cutler (or even if they had Cutler) and Alshon is their only WR who is then double covered and they are the worst team in the NFL in 2015, was it worth losing out on a potential franchise QB for that?

Draft a qb in 2016. Start Clausen/Fales. Draft Cooper/White at #7 if there. If not get serious DEF at #7 and #10, say Beasley/Shelton or Beasley/Dupree.