Braxton All-Snaps vs the Bills

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Looks like 2, maybe 3 bad snaps. One running play seems like he slipped, got bull-rushed pretty bad on another and another iffy play. Only watched it once but at least he was somewhat of a bright spot unlike most on the offense.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I am very skeptical of Brax but I have to admit he looked fine.

Got beat with speed a number of times but was able to mostly Ride the defender wide. Didn’t get bull rushed back a single time iirc

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
A lot of teams can pull mid round offensive linemen out of their assholes year after year like the Packers. It would be nice if the Bears could finally get lucky on one of them.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am very skeptical of Brax but I have to admit he looked fine.

Got beat with speed a number of times but was able to mostly Ride the defender wide. Didn’t get bull rushed back a single time iirc
1:17 the screen play. Seems he got pushed back a good bit but it doesn’t matter that much on a screen.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A lot of teams can pull mid round offensive linemen out of their assholes year after year like the Packers. It would be nice if the Bears could finally get lucky on one of them.
I just realized they were ranked #2 by PFF and DVOA. How they fuck do they keep churning out good lines with just mid-round picks? I’m sure a couple of those are high picks right?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I just realized they were ranked #2 by PFF and DVOA. How they fuck do they keep churning out good lines with just mid-round picks? I’m sure a couple of those are high picks right?
Yeah I have no clue how they do it. Their pass protection is going to make Jordan Love look a lot better though.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just took a look at their projected starters... there are 2 2nd's 2 4ths and a 6th being Runyan

UChiLAbear

My Happy Place
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Looks to me he only got beat once.....blocks are not going to look 'picture perfect' all the time.....he's expected to take his assigned Dman out from making the tackle....personally...Idc what it looks like. You either keep the Dman from making the tackle or you don't. End of story.