*BREAKING***Guys yesterday was a TOUGH loss but Bears are STILL IN THIS!!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If enough people start dying from this coughing thing going around and the hospitals not being able to do their ****ing jobs, THE BEARS ARE A PLAYOFF TEAM!!!!

And on top of that, if enough people finally catch this thing then we get this herd immunity thing and WE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO GO TO THE GAMES IN CHICAGO!!!!!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
WE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO GO TO THE GAMES IN CHICAGO!!!!!

If I am the McCaskeys, I hit up Mayor Lightfoot about fans in seats literally right now. Something happened over the weekend that put her in a great mood and she may sign off on anything you put in front of her today.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
STFU HHM!! Hasn't the COVID vaccine trial taken you out yet?????

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears fans are definitely supporting their team on this one.

1604947562122.png

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If I am the McCaskeys, I hit up Mayor Lightfoot about fans in seats literally right now. Something happened over the weekend that put her in a great mood and she may sign off on anything you put in front of her today.

We need all the momentum we can get to maintain our playoff contention status. Butts in the seats. The cough pandemic might not be enough to get the Bears seeded. Bonus, you get herd immunity even faster!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Vikings are only one game back in the loss column. People seem to not be noticing how they are making it work big time.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Vikings are only one game back in the loss column. People seem to not be noticing how they are making it work big time.

100%

A much bigger percentage of Vikings fans are anti-mask and i bet they'll be watching playoffs live if they keep it up. SKOL!!!!!!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure anyone cares tbh. Bears cant even handle their own business, let alone worry about the Vikings eventual leap ahead of them in the division/conference.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
What is it that you have seen about this Bears team so far that would make you excited to watch them play in a wild card round football game??

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What is it that you have seen about this Bears team so far that would make you excited to watch them play in a wild card round football game??

For me it's the wild zany comebacks. Imagine being down in the wildcard game by 15 points with six minutes to go. And this time Santos double doinks it in but it goes in and the Bears win and move on the divisional round.
None of this happens if you just give up now. Keep the faith. Quit acting like a bitch. The Bears have the league right where they want them.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

mecha

Liked Posts:
they're finished

maybe next year huh?

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Can we use the word “dogpussy” here? The Methodists love it.

I wear my mask religiously, as it has the Morton Downy Jr. Show mouth logo on it.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

The 2017 Eagles probably thought the same thing. Then Nick Foles happened

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

Golden Girls marathon on TV Land......