***BREAKING*** Hometown Broc signs with...

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Per my sources, Broc Rutter signs with the 49ers who have cornered the market on all of my Hometown QB sleepers.

The D3 GOAT had talks with the Bears to sign as an undrafted free agent but Shanahan sealed the deal.

Another draft with Pace not taking a swing at the most important position in all of sports.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Good the last two QB's you rooted for ended up sucking Jimmy G, Mitchell Trubisky, and now this guy.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Good the last two QB's you rooted for ended up sucking Jimmy G, Mitchell Trubisky, and now this guy.

Jimmy G had a QB rating of 102 with 27 tds 15 ints and 4000 yards. He’d be the best QB in Bears history and was 15 min away from being a Super Bowl champ. I don’t know why you think you can talk shit.

And Mitch is the Bears QB so of course I liked him. Now I will like Foles. who cares.

Pickle smoocher.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Jimmy G had a QB rating of 102 with 27 tds 15 ints and 4000 yards. He’d be the best QB in Bears history and was 15 min away from being a Super Bowl champ. I don’t know why you think you can talk shit.

And Mitch is the Bears QB so of course I liked him. Now I will like Foles. who cares.

Pickle smoocher.

Jimmy G is trash, dude.

Those are all padded stats. His yards to the sticks are -2.5. That means he's throwing the fucking ball 2 and a half yards BEFORE the first down on average. Thats second lowest in the league. His intended air yards are also 2nd lowest in the league.

The guy benefited from a great scheme and a great supporting cast that worked in that scheme.

He also had the least deep attempts of any QB. Lol, 27 throws further than 20 yards. What a joke.

Guy is a system QB. He's trash. It got exposed in the superbowl when he actually had to win a game.

How many times I watched that scrub fuck me over in fantasy is unbearable. Dudes been in the league like 7 years and still can't read a linebacker in zone coverage. Fuckin Erick Kendrick shoulda had picks on him in back to back drives cause he doesnt know what a linebacker is.

He's better than mitch, but he's barely better than 2018 mitch. 2018 mitch didn't have the benefit of the best TE in football and the best run game in football. 2018 Mitch was also one of the most aggressive QB's, threw it deep the 3rd most, and his Intended yards to the stick was basically at mahomes level. Complete opposite of Jimmy G.

TL;DR = Jimmy G is fools gold. Guy is a system QB who throws 15 INT's. I understand he's one of your fav players, probably only because hes a hometown boy, but he's not very good.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure jimmy G is the modern day definition of a system QB.

He does nothing to help his team win that any other qb in this league wouldn't be able to do.

15 INT's is terrible when your average pass is 5 fuckin yards.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Per my sources, Broc Rutter signs with the 49ers who have cornered the market on all of my Hometown QB sleepers.

The D3 GOAT had talks with the Bears to sign as an undrafted free agent but Shanahan sealed the deal.

Another draft with Pace not taking a swing at the most important position in all of sports.

Gordon is still out there, and a better option than Rutter.