BREAKING: Jameson Williams back in his comfort zone with another suspension on the horizon

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Probably too stupid to take the right steroids.

Question is will he get the NFL suspension triple crown. Already a gambling suspension. Now a PEDs suspension. Next up is a violation of the personal conduct policy.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This makes me SICK

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Said he's gonna take it on the chin. Just like all Lion's fans like to do...

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adderall sounds about right. He's a great guy, hard worker, tons of talent........but I do think he might be dumber than a box of rocks, or maybe even dumber than DanielCCS ?
We’ll go with a box of rocks. Not one person that walks this earth is dumber than Danny boy

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Adderall sounds about right. He's a great guy, hard worker, tons of talent........but I do think he might be dumber than a box of rocks, or maybe even dumber than DanielCCS ?
I know allot of players are addicted to percs

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's hilarious,....so what you are saying is that you prefer to be a lions fan who takes it in the mouth and by extension on the chin rather than a Bears fan who you think takes it in the butt. Great comeback. Try not to choke.
chin does not equal mouth, but nice try after getting burned.

msadows

Liked Posts:
2 games suspensions are not for steroids, that would be an automatic 6 game suspension.

Could be for a lot of things.

All of which he's a fucking brain dead moron for taking, or a cheater. Neither are good options when you have the best doctors in the USA and all you have to do is ask them if this supplement is fine to take.

He could have taken Adderall, or snorted some coke.

He also could have taken a masking agent to hide the use of actual steroids/PED's.

My guess is a combo of the two since he seems like a fucking moron.