Brett Kollman Film Room: Khalil Mack "Apex Predator"

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Ryan Pace has had one of the best off seasons in recent memory. He deserves major props for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennehy

Liked Posts:
This guy just allows the whole defense to pressure so much more, to jump routes, to attack in other places. Their rush will totally take away the deep ball lots of times, letting the safeties prowl at the second level. And you've got a guy in Roquan who should be elite in checking safety valves. Can't wait to see what this looks like.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This guy just allows the whole defense to pressure so much more, to jump routes, to attack in other places. Their rush will totally take away the deep ball lots of times, letting the safeties prowl at the second level. And you've got a guy in Roquan who should be elite in checking safety valves. Can't wait to see what this looks like.

I guess prince amakamura is gonna get close to his prediction of 10 interceptions.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace has had one of the best off seasons in recent memory. He deserves major props for this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure this. He’s been hit or miss in the draft (considering some misses early like k white), he’s been mostly miss in FA with a few gems like Akiem hicks. Fox was a questionable hire though that’s potentially by all on him.

This off season however has been one for the books.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I guess prince amakamura is gonna get close to his prediction of 10 interceptions.

Someone needs some turnovers on the DB's aside from Jackson nobody can catch.