Brian Kelly (Notre Dame) Head Coach Interviewed with Chicago Bears?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Brian Kelly was the mystery college candidate that was brought in as a favor from ownership?

Ted Phillips was most likely pushing for Brian Kelly to be the next head coach. Thankfully, it didn't happen.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
So Pace lied again about the number of candidates they interviewed. I don't expect him to spill state secrets, but the dude doesn't know how to do anything other than lie. He could've just not said the number.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
So Pace lied again about the number of candidates they interviewed. I don't expect him to spill state secrets, but the dude doesn't know how to do anything other than lie. He could've just not said the number.

Let's all build a teepee, light some incense and hold hands in a feelings circle where any feelings we express are validated by the group.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

LOL. Yep, pretty much anything Pace says to the media is a lie.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brian Kelly was the mystery college candidate that was brought in as a favor from ownership?

Ted Phillips was most likely pushing for Brian Kelly to be the next head coach. Thankfully, it didn't happen.

completely random speculation......must be true...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

who cares......did it affect anyone's daily life.....was your Bears enrichment unfulfilled because of it....

pursuit of Nagy > fan's need to know everything

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Interviewed for Bears job as in: Ted Phillips dog walker or Staley the Bear?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Dez is looking into his crystal ball. Practicing to be a writer for sports mockery. If Pace even spoke to Kelly, it may have been regarding ND players coming out or about our new OC and not an interview.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
All the deceit and lies. I feel so betrayed. I'm not sure we can continue this relationship, Ryan.
giphy.gif

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's all build a teepee, light some incense and hold hands in a feelings circle where any feelings we express are validated by the group.

Assuming I want you to hold my hand is a micro aggression, you fucking savage

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
My 11 year old daughter is always talking about the drama at school about which kid lied about what they said and who they are friends with. I tell her all that drama is immature and worrying about it is just as immature and not worth the time.......

Grown-ass men are worried about what their team's GM said and who they are talking to and if they lied about it or not........

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How do you know they're grown men? Seriously, I think most of us just had a giggle over this thread.
Imagine the upcoming silly season threads created by some of our more prolific authors.