Brian Urlacher is the fuggin' man

thedude33

Liked Posts:
Urlacher played his friggin' ass off, as did others. That's what you have to do when you're in a championship game. You have to earn your paycheck.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not bad for a guy who was "washed up".

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I wasn't a fan of his at all when Starks or Jackson ran right past him early on, on 3rd down. Anybody remember that one?

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wasn't a fan of his at all when Starks or Jackson ran right past him early on, on 3rd down. Anybody remember that one?

He more then made up for that.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
Yeah OK, Starks got by him on one. That shit happens but Brian kept us in the damn game. He came up with plenty of plays bigger than Starks' run.

Safe Home

Liked Posts:
Yeah OK, Starks got by him on one. That shit happens but Brian kept us in the damn game. He came up with plenty of plays bigger than Starks' run.

Kinda embarrassing to be tripped up by Rodgers on the pick, but yeah, he had a very good game. He doesn't have the wheels of 06 Urlacher, but he still calls an excellent D game IMO.

I'd like to know where Briggs was all game, though. I don't recall hearing his name all that much this afternoon.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where the hell was Peppers? He did jack shit.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Starks only got by thanks to Urlacher slipping... Urlachers still the best MLB in the league. Fuck any haters. Madden 11 only fueled my hatred when they rated his speed to 82-83. He hurt his wrist lastyear and now hes slower?? Fuck em all, obviously they also listen to this prick :dilfer:

thedude33

Liked Posts:
Ask Aaron Rodgers about Peppers. I think he'd say Peppers contributed.

What's embarrassing about the Urlacher pick is that our O couldn't capitalize.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Briggs got the 1st pick... Peppers.. eh.. not so much as we needed.

chs234

Liked Posts:
Starks only got by thanks to Urlacher slipping... Urlachers still the best MLB in the league. Fuck any haters. Madden 11 only fueled my hatred when they rated his speed to 82-83. He hurt his wrist lastyear and now hes slower?? Fuck em all, obviously they also listen to this prick :dilfer:

Urlacher did NOT slip. He froze, Starks juked the hell out of him.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Starks only got by thanks to Urlacher slipping... Urlachers still the best MLB in the league. Fuck any haters. Madden 11 only fueled my hatred when they rated his speed to 82-83. He hurt his wrist lastyear and now hes slower?? Fuck em all, obviously they also listen to this prick

The only slip there was his jock slipping out of his pants.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Yeah, Urlacher didn't slip. He got juked. Took a bad angle.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
Kind of shocking he got burned that bad. The INT more than made up for that. I just wish he could have gotten past Rodgers or barreled over his ass.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kind of shocking he got burned that bad. The INT more than made up for that. I just wish he could have gotten past Rodgers or barreled over his ass.

I just realized you were talking about his interception here, but he did "barrel over his ass" once

He got the Bears only sack of the game. He led the defense with 10 tackles (9 solo, 2 tackles for a loss) had 1 of the teams 2 passes defended, and 1 of the 4 "hits" on Rodgers to go along with his interception.

He's still a beast!

thedude33

Liked Posts:
Rodgers is a good athlete and he took a good angle. 'Nuff said. The offense needed to punch the damn ball in after that play.