Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If we want to scare anyone, our defense is going to have to dominate.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I like our draw a lot....Green Bay, Philly, Atlanta - whom I consider the three biggest threats to our team - it's looking pretty likely that we only have to meet one of them on our way to the Super Bowl (the Eagles just look like they're floundering, so I'm assuming a Packer win). So that leaves New Orleans or Seattle, neither of whom terrifies me as a home game (even though we threw away that Seattle game at home) to meet one of them for the NFC title. I like our chances if our offense plays anything like they did for the past 7-8 weeks (yesterday excluded). Our D and Special Teams have their mojo back, and our only potential road game - Atlanta - doesn't worry me the way others might, because our speed plays pretty well on turf indoors.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
What I honestly believe is that if the Bears played to their potential in all three phases they could beat anybody. Even the Patriots. Problem is they are so inconsistent and erratic on both offense and defense you never know if they're going to show up. They will have the edge on special teams no matter who they play because of Devin Hester, Gould and Maynard.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Excluding the meltdown vs Patriots, and since the bye, we have been what I would consider a 'darkhorse' team. Inconsistent, but what Ive noticed is when one doesnt show up, the other does. Jets and Packers are a prime example. D faltered against the Jets, O showed up. O faltered against the Packers, D showed up. Its not a solid foundation by any means, but one way one can look at it is like this, We dont know who will show up, and neither does our opponent. lol

vabeachbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Wide Open

The NFC is wide open, that's the only reason the Bears have a legitimate chance of advancing. The offensive line along with Jay giving away points in the redzone will cause us a early exit.

Dr. KickurButkus

Liked Posts:
In order to go anywhere, the Bears O-Line and Cutler have to do something about picking up blitzes! The Giants in week #4 exposed the O-line with exotic blitz packages and Cutler was sacked 100 times. You can be that will be the blueprint for any Bears opponent in the playoffs.

JohnGio56

Liked Posts:
Doesn't surprise me at all. With this defense, we should be able to beat any time in the league. It all depends on the offense. If we continue the 7 step drop pre-bye week bologna then we will be out in Round 1. Hopefully Martz establishes the balance necessary to be successful in the playoffs.

omc1969

Liked Posts:
doesn't surprise me at all. With this defense, we should be able to beat any time in the league. It all depends on the offense. If we continue the 7 step drop pre-bye week bologna then we will be out in round 1. Hopefully martz establishes the balance necessary to be successful in the playoffs.

this !

mojojelo

Liked Posts:
Awesome pic!!! that's what I'm talkin about!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.