Bucs Cannon's Empty for Super Bowl

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Where the hell was our rain delay for our superbowl then?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Makes sense to me. The whole point of denying it is because they want to try to maintain as much neutrality as they can. The NFL is already going to be favoring Tom Brady, anyway. Lololol.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
wow, this is some bogus shit. time to broadside Goodell, Edward Kenway style.
2167bba51406367a2bc5d4c9f73ca800446aeacc_00.gif

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No
Fun
League

Tampa earned it. Let em boom. I will say they shouldn't be roaring air raid sirens or other home field advantage crap though.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No
Fun
League

Tampa earned it. Let em boom. I will say they shouldn't be roaring air raid sirens or other home field advantage crap though.

Mahomes might win more superbowls, but its really hard to imagine a better team around him than this one. They have not experienced too much attrition from their fame and success yet, or his salary, but that will begin. And having Kelce and Hill in their prime. And a really jazzed up game defense this year.

The Bucs got better as the season went on, but this is quite a challenge. The big bad Chiefs are coming to town so I think the NFL should chill and let them have whatever home field advantage they can. They need every bit of help to challenge this juggernaut, even with a stacked roster.

This is a great heavy weight match-up.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Bucs wearing the white jerseys and no cannons. Probably most of the crowd has no real rooting interest.

All of the fun of a home team in the Super Bowl is gone, man.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Mahomes might win more superbowls, but its really hard to imagine a better team around him than this one. They have not experienced too much attrition from their fame and success yet, or his salary, but that will begin. And having Kelce and Hill in their prime. And a really jazzed up game defense this year.

The Bucs got better as the season went on, but this is quite a challenge. The big bad Chiefs are coming to town so I think the NFL should chill and let them have whatever home field advantage they can. They need every bit of help to challenge this juggernaut, even with a stacked roster.

This is a great heavy weight match-up.

The Chiefs are dominating like a college football team, or like an amazing NBA team.

They have had almost zero adversity over the last three years. They're a coin flip away from going to the Super Bowl for three straight years, maybe even having three straight Super Bowl titles.

I do wonder what will happen one day when this team gets punched in the mouth and some of those weapons decide it's time to go get paid.

Although I will say, they've managed to pay just about everyone obscene amounts of money while also staying below the cap, somehow. They have around $120 million wrapped up in six guys: Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Mathieu and Clark.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
They get to play in their home stadium. But that doesn’t make them the home team. Know the difference.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
No
Fun
League

No they did not.

Why would one team have “earned” a home-field advantage over the other when the venue was only based on an earlier selection?

Haven’t the Kansas City Chiefs earned just as much as the Tampa Bay buccaneers?