Bull$ really inve$ting in Julian Phillip$ now

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
It's a great deal if he can contribute. I do like what ive seen. His jumper maybe isn't as broke as 24% leads you to believe and he seemed to get in the mix and fight for rebounds which is something we need.

Last edited:

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he is the defender they thing they are getting, he can guard 1-4 most likely putting him in the P Will role too if he's not here next year. Bringing people in the help the whole team knock down shots is the key to him being part of the rotation next year. I down think this is like stocking a project for the next year or so. You hope him Terry and now White (since resigned) Can pan out and get better.

I just have to wonder, if the Bulls have any picks for the next draft to maybe get themselves another big?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the Bulls could actually develop their players properly then this isn't even a bad deal. Supposedly they got a new dedicated shooting coach but we'll see if it really pays off. People had doubts about PWill's shot too and he's become 40% from 3. If you can get such production out of guys like this kid and Dalen Terry by the end of their rookie deals, you've got yourself some legit assets because teams always need 3&D guys and these guys already play defense.