Bulls Beat 114

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Doug I was just wondering if Ben Gordon was pissed at the team or just himself. Do you think he was pissed Del Negro took him out most of 3 and 4 quarters?

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I assume just pissed at the refs or the situation, or maybe himself for putting himself in that situation. I mean he fouled out, so I don't see how he can be pissed at VDN who played him as many minutes as legally allowed. Point is his depression lingered even when the Bulls went on to win.

VDN had to scream at Rose "CHEER UP! WE WON THE F------ GAME" afterwards, because Rose was just depressed and kept going on about his missed free throws.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
really? At least he got in his face. Hopefully Derrick plays his ass for missing the free throws. I was talking about though when Gordon got taken out for Hinrich because Allen was burning him and didn't get much run in 2 half because of his defense

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Hehe.

“I think Game 6, I got in foul trouble, so I didn't really work up a lather,” Gordon said. “I didn't get to play as many consecutive minutes as I did in Game 5 to kind of create that flow. I think that was the main thing that kind of slowed me down.

“It was still hurting. Maybe I could have done some extra heat and stuff like that. I don't think I'll have that problem today. I'm going to spend a little extra time stretching it and warming it up and making sure I'm not stiff before I get in the game.”

http://blogs.dailyherald.com/node/1917