Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Awesome trade for the Thunder as Giddey was unplayable in the playoffs this year and didn't fit their team long-term. I understand he's only 21 but he's going to get the 'Tony Allen in the playoffs' treatment on offense until he learns how to shoot. He was also awful defensively so those are two fatal flaws for any player come playoff time.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I may be in the MINORITY here, but I felt the bulls actually STATUTORY raped the Thunder in this trade. He may seem UNDERAGE right now, but after a few years of GROOMING he should blossom into a nice player.

His game is a bit JUVENILE, but I think we will see him advance beyond an ADOLESCENT caliber.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I may be in the MINORITY here, but I felt the bulls actually STATUTORY raped the Thunder in this trade. He may seem UNDERAGE right now, but after a few years of GROOMING he should blossom into a nice player.

His game is a bit JUVENILE, but I think we will see him advance beyond an ADOLESCENT caliber.
giphy.gif

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Should be a crime to be this badly violated in June.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I just hate that the Bulls trade fan favorites away so quickly after the Butler fiasco. But now that Giddey feels rejected by OKC, he's the kind of player that wants to win the Bulls over. After the age of 28-29, defensive players fizzle out of this league if they aren't already an all-star more often than not. Alex may turn out to be on a list of exceptions, but odds are, he's reached his peak. I'm still going to miss Caruso.
He joins the list of players who had fan support despite not being the guy to push the team to the next level. Andres Nocioni, Jamal Crawford, John Salmons, Charles Oakley.... and so on

Rare occasion where I agree with you.