Bulls in trade talks for Rudy Gay?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i'd do the deal...upgrades are our weak wing situation

wouldn't hurt to add more athleticism...Rose-Butler-Gay could be pretty crazy in a uptempo offense

done waiting for this perfect player that fits on paper....just get the talent and hope it gels and if it doesn't then i don't think we're too bad off with this deal...we keep all our future picks

besides its time to put Taj out of his misery...McDermott might turn into a fine player but i don't think hes gonna be anything special plus hes really a small ball 4 and we already got Nikola and Portis

just no 37 shots for 28 points games please

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes to the deal even at cost to McDermott. make Dunleavy a bench player, put him to pasture and he will have the legs to contribute throughout his too long contract.

Gay/Snell/Butler/Dunleavy would end the nonsense I always here about our wings. Butler/Snell/Dunleavy/McDermott/Mirotic and I always here we have wing issues. ??? If you are comparing us to Milwaukee...or the 300,000,000 Cleveland roster.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Just saying every time Rudy Gay has left a team that team became quite a bit better....

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Yes to the deal even at cost to McDermott. make Dunleavy a bench player, put him to pasture and he will have the legs to contribute throughout his too long contract.

Gay/Snell/Butler/Dunleavy would end the nonsense I always here about our wings. Butler/Snell/Dunleavy/McDermott/Mirotic and I always here we have wing issues. ??? If you are comparing us to Milwaukee...or the 300,000,000 Cleveland roster.

There's a good chance Dunleavy will be a bench player even if we don't have Gay. Snell is pretty good when he's aggressive and doesn't act timid. He should be better this year.