Bulls Resign Hunter!!!

ZombieKevie

Liked Posts:
saw this vid, thought it was pretty funny and sums up whats going on in the bulls media world http://www.thescore.com/video/index.aspx?v=tjHb0WiEBXQ_b9xga_U6Zg7kp5_gcs1b

yeah bulls sign hunter with whatever money they had left, just for a veteran mentor. though i thought Rose went to his agent in BJ Armstrong with questions about being a point guard in the nba. anyways i doubt hunter will play. wish we'd just sign him as an assistant coach.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
This means Roberson, Nelson, Linton Johnson, and Aaron Gray are gone unless there is a trade.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
dang it, i love linton johnson and aaron gray's playoff beard...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
dougthonus wrote:
This means Roberson, Nelson, Linton Johnson, and Aaron Gray are gone unless there is a trade.
How funny would it be if not all of them left and we ended up having to pay the LT? Sort of makes the losing BG because of the LT reason seem like a joke.

RPK

Liked Posts:
Why?

Hunter was pure garbage last year. Hunter is only good for closing minutes in non-crucial situations. All this means is Rose will be logging a ton of minutes. There had to have been a better option then this guy. I assume they want to keep him on the coaching staff, but isn't there a better way then using up a roster spot?