Bulls sending out Rose jerseys

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I just got one in the mail for being a season ticket holder, probably the coolest season ticket holder gift they've ever given out so far.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Well I'm giving it to someone else in our ticket group, so I guess it doesn't matter to me, but I thought it was a nice special giveaway, especially given how many people would buy Rose jersey's otherwise.

Of course, maybe they figure if you didn't buy one yet, you weren't going to, and they had a bunch of extras so they just gave them out before they make the 09/10 jerseys.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
Well I'm giving it to someone else in our ticket group, so I guess it doesn't matter to me, but I thought it was a nice special giveaway, especially given how many people would buy Rose jersey's otherwise.

Of course, maybe they figure if you didn't buy one yet, you weren't going to, and they had a bunch of extras so they just gave them out before they make the 09/10 jerseys.

Replica jersey I am guessing right?

Thats nice of the Bulls to do, this year they went very cheap on giveaways. I looked at the mets giveaways and the Diamondbacks and they give out cermaic bobble heads like every game lol.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Morten Jensen wrote:
Hmm..

Possible new uniform designs by next season?

God I hope not. I just got my Rose black swingman 2 weeks ago.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm very jealous.:p Reason being I don't have the money to go out and buy whatever jerseys I want so to get one something like that would have to happen. That's a pretty sick giveaway though.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
I'm very jealous.:p Reason being I don't have the money to go out and buy whatever jerseys I want so to get one something like that would have to happen. That's a pretty sick giveaway though.

Its called get a job or if your younger its called get mommys credit card out of her wallet while she is sleeping.

lol jk ;)

TyrusRose2425

Liked Posts:
I got a Hinrich one 2 seasons ago. I don't think they made any changes. It also was an authentic one. Haven't checked my mail yet, probably got a Rose one too B)

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Picture of Rose jersey sent out by Bulls to season ticketholders:

31-33550-P.jpg

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

It said "Swingman" jersey on the tag. I know that's a lower line than the authentic, I believe that's consider a replica.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Picture of Rose jersey sent out by Bulls to season ticketholders:

31-33550-P.jpg

Haha. Wouldn't surprise me, though you should buy some Jalen Rose jersey's from the store, then just buy a bunch of #1s and resell them on ebay at a huge mark up ;)

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:

It said "Swingman" jersey on the tag. I know that's a lower line than the authentic, I believe that's consider a replica.

swingmans are good. Thats 75 bucks. Much better than a replica.