Bulls Silver Lining

mini ditka

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are my favorite team and my second favorite is whoever is playing Miami. The Bulls can't beat Miami with this team, so it's okay if they lose in the first round. Granted it's a hard way to end the season, but it's probably better than being swept by Miami.

Without Rose this was considered a lost season. Thibodeau refused to give up and the Bulls have seen players like Jimmy Butler, Taj Gibson and DJ Augustin excel this season. Realistically with Deng and Rose this team probably loses in the conference finals.

So it's actually been a better than expected season and only a couple of the Bulls players on this year's team will be back next season. Obviously they are going to take a run at Anthony and they have 2 1st round picks and Mirotic if he agrees to come over. If they don't get Anthony they will have more money under the cap for other players.

The only thing that bothers me about this current team is Thibs unwillingness to play a guy who can score like Fredette or run out Ronnie Brewer to stop one of the wing players for Washington. He has a tendency to wear out his players. The bottom line is that the Bulls need more scoring and hopefully this off season those needs will be addressed.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I thought this was going to be, 'at least Donald Sterling is not their owner'

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
its melo or bust this offseason imo

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bulls are my favorite team and my second favorite is whoever is playing Miami. The Bulls can't beat Miami with this team, so it's okay if they lose in the first round. Granted it's a hard way to end the season, but it's probably better than being swept by Miami.

Without Rose this was considered a lost season. Thibodeau refused to give up and the Bulls have seen players like Jimmy Butler, Taj Gibson and DJ Augustin excel this season. Realistically with Deng and Rose this team probably loses in the conference finals.

So it's actually been a better than expected season and only a couple of the Bulls players on this year's team will be back next season. Obviously they are going to take a run at Anthony and they have 2 1st round picks and Mirotic if he agrees to come over. If they don't get Anthony they will have more money under the cap for other players.

The only thing that bothers me about this current team is Thibs unwillingness to play a guy who can score like Fredette or run out Ronnie Brewer to stop one of the wing players for Washington. He has a tendency to wear out his players. The bottom line is that the Bulls need more scoring and hopefully this off season those needs will be addressed.

Thibs plays the hand dealt him. I think that he must have seen the limitations of Brewer and Jimmer and played who cave him a chance at least.

mini ditka

Liked Posts:
Thibs plays the hand dealt him. I think that he must have seen the limitations of Brewer and Jimmer and played who cave him a chance at least.

He's a stubborn coach that will only play certain guys. If a player gets in his dog house he just won't put the guy on the floor. I think that he has other guys he could play, but he refuses to put them in the game. He'd rather have 48 minutes of Jimmy Butler. He refuses to play Boozer in the 4th quarter even when the team does not score for long periods of time.

The main difference between Thibodeau and Popovich is that Popovich has a deeper team and is more than willing to play his bench to rest his starters.

I actually think last year's Bulls squad that played in the first round against the Nets with Deng, Robinson and Belinelli could beat this Wizards team. This Bulls team does not have enough scoring and they get exposed for that, especially when DJ Augustin is getting shut down in the playoffs and the team is last in the league in offense. The playoffs expose Noah as being incompetent as a scorer. He is having an awful series.