Bulls Tattoos?

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:
I wouldn't be opposed to getting some type of Bulls tattoo at some point. Just not right now. I need to give plasma for money now, and a tattoo would make me ineligible to give. Once I'm raking in the big money, it will be a non-issue.

And that tattoo looks awesome Mark.

Tats dont cost that much.

Thanks guys! I couldn't get the Bulls logo, my tat would of had to be alot bigger because of the detail involved (eyes, lines in the face, etc.)...besides, I didn't want the logo. I wanted to pay my respects to the man....

BTW...tattoo was $120

see thats not bad.

flipcyde23

Liked Posts:
Nice Tat Mark. Too be honest I would have done without the clouds or haze. Also don't like how the city buildings just end abruptly at the bottom. Maybe if it finished with a banner with your verbiage of choice. I chose to go the simple route years ago with the standard Jumpman.

Sorry, I happen to be a graphic designer and always look at designs. Been thinking about creating a Bulls Tattoo for myself just haven't got around to doing it.
5016_1105680202091_1229352103_30337812_6310695_n.jpg

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
flipcyde23 wrote:
Nice Tat Mark. Too be honest I would have done without the clouds or haze. Also don't like how the city buildings just end abruptly at the bottom. Maybe if it finished with a banner with your verbiage of choice. I chose to go the simple route years ago with the standard Jumpman.

Sorry, I happen to be a graphic designer and always look at designs. Been thinking about creating a Bulls Tattoo for myself just haven't got around to doing it.
5016_1105680202091_1229352103_30337812_6310695_n.jpg

I agree about the clouds. Mark showed me it yesterday, & it looks much better in person, but I told him there should be some red in the clouds to make the Jumpman pop out a lil more. But all in all not bad for $120.

ZombieKevie

Liked Posts:
B1LLIONAIREKR3W wrote:
i wont never get a bulls tattoo out of no were if i would get one it will be when they win it all! no point in getting one when they sick just full of bad memorys. but if you want one just get one! just like jason terry he has a tattoo of the bulls logo

odds are people willing to get a bulls tattoo are not fair weather fans like you. im pretty sure theyre diehard fans like most of the people on the message boards

ZombieKevie

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
I agree about the clouds. Mark showed me it yesterday, & it looks much better in person, but I told him there should be some red in the clouds to make the Jumpman pop out a lil more. But all in all not bad for $120.

im pretty sure its the effects of global warming and not clouds... haha jk

realistic tattoos of the skyline.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
ZombieKevie wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:

im pretty sure its the effects of global warming and not clouds... haha jk

realistic tattoos of the skyline.

Yea he really captured the smog in July. Hehe.