bulls v atlanta wgn at 8et.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
so is anyone looking good in the draft this year?

all kidding aside, i think this is the first time we used a matchup, the bulls found taj while he was being defended by mo evans.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
derrick rose is playing rediculously well, and kirk isn't complete and utter crap. jesus crap, after loosing the entire game, they tied it up at 32 second mark.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
wow. what the f was that last second play. WHAT THE CRAP!

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Two timeouts and that's the best Vinny can come up with.

Funny hearing Neil Funk say the "Bulls survived" You shouldn't be surviving when you have the last possession. My god :S

engies

Liked Posts:
Shame looked like Noah didnt see Rose had finally got open. And Deng almost nailed it as well

Lets go bulls!

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Nice win. They had to make it a heart attack to the very end but they won. And scored 100 at home and won! Woo!

They got winnable games coming up. They gotta take them.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
holy crap they got bigmacs for the first time this year!

thank god josh smith didnt show up tonight, and derrick rose was hitting the mid range shot.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
Damn good win against a team that will most definitely be in the playoffs. I'd take any win as it comes, but I absolutely love beating teams that are better than us.

engies

Liked Posts:
Awesome stuff. The Rose is blooming

I dont know why you would wanna get rid of Deng the way he;s been playing this season. I'd only trade if I could get someone better. It looks like he's attempting more 3's recently.

To me Rose Deng and Noah are great pieces to have. No we just need a SG who can knock down 3's consistantly and play defense, and a true low post option

Its great to see Tyrus looking ethusiastic on the bench recently. I remember a few years ago he looked pissed off and disinterested. This year he's cheering the guys on. Hopefully when he comes back he can be the player we all want him to be. Not totally confident on that but i hope so

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Nice to see us pull out the win. These types of performance go along way to making the playoffs. And even better to see Rose take control and make things happen.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
Funny hearing Neil Funk say the "Bulls survived" You shouldn't be surviving when you have the last possession. My god :S

I couldn´t believe this, so I just watched the game again and Funk definitely said the Hawks survived. Sry bout that Kush :p

Looks like Funk is not thaaaaaaaaat stupid :D

st. park

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
Line of the day

Neil Funk: Luol Deng is fired

just curious, what context did neil say this in? didn't get to see the game last night

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deng had been fouled a couple of seconds before the end of the game. Funk wanted to say Deng is fouled but said Deng is fired. -.-

Fred

Liked Posts:
Anybody else hear Funk criticize Bibby's shooting this year? He said he's having a down year? He's shooting 43% from the 3-point line, 6 points above his career average. How does this guy have a job.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
i think he has to be blackmailing some1. Neil funk having a job while an overwhelming amount of people despise him, and willie green finding minutes in Philadelphia. how does that happen?

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
does anyone have an internet link to the game? I am away from home