Bulls vs Bucks Thread

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Jennings is a stud. Skiles is arguably the best in designing offensive sets off the timeouts in the league...those plays were horrible! I am sure he is letting dude have it that shot that last 3...

Kush77

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Jennings is a stud. Skiles is arguably the best in designing offensive sets off the timeouts in the league...those plays were horrible! I am sure he is letting dude have it that shot that last 3...

Jennings is a stud. What the hell was that Euro team doing with him? What did he average there? Like 4 ppg? I know it's a different style of game but this is a huge difference.

Wasn't he the one saying he would abuse Rubio (or something to that effect) hell, he's backing that talk up. I can't imagine Rubio doing this well.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

fola

Liked Posts:
Great game. Err.. at least it was fun to watch. As i've been saying since opening night. We struggle when we're forced to play half court, which doesnt bode well for if/when we make the playoffs, but I guess we'll worry about that then.

RPK

Liked Posts:
Ugly game.

Bulls win despite a large early deficit.

Full recap up at bullsallday.com

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
houheffna wrote:

Jennings is a stud. What the hell was that Euro team doing with him? What did he average there? Like 4 ppg? I know it's a different style of game but this is a huge difference.

Wasn't he the one saying he would abuse Rubio (or something to that effect) hell, he's backing that talk up. I can't imagine Rubio doing this well.

I agree Jennings is gonna be great. I can't wait for Rubio to come over here and suck, Jennings is ten times the player he is. I've watched a few Euro games and to me they are just horrible. The coaches sub constantly and they play like the WNBA, they just pass it around and around until someone has a semi open shot and they miss all the time. Airballs, bricks, turnovers and the worst of all an unimaginable amount of 24 second clock violations.

I am glad to see that Rose is much bigger than Jennings. I have to respectfully disagree with Doug Thonus on his latest podcast. He said that he felt Jennings was a better playmaker than DRose. I have to disagree, from what I have seen in the 2 games I have watched him. He seems like a scorer and he puts his head down a lot and does not get his teammates involved. Rose played 10 less mins than him and had 1 more assist and Rose is obviously hurt.

DRose's pass to Brad Miller on the pick and roll in the 4th, when Miller decided not to take the jumper (which the play before he shot and made) and got the charge call. That play showed an amazing sense of court vision and I remember numerous times last year where Rose would find Gordon at the last second out of nowhere. Yah he is no Chris Paul but DRose to me shows much more court vision than BJennings.