Bulls vs. Jazz talk about thread

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
There is nothing to talk about there...Rose is the starting pg...having Hinrich here will help Rose learn more but there will be no consideration of Hinrich in any other role.

Here is how you should look at it. Hinrich's game is to contort his abilities offensively around the skills of the players on the floor. That is why he is still here. His versatility was unmatched by anyone on the team on either side of the floor.

But Rose is a potential superstar. It is only his job to get better, to try his damnedest to perfect his game, because he is capable of doing so. It is the job of everyone else on the team to contort their abilities as necessary around his potential and more than likely impending greatness.
i dont disagree. i simply meant that hinrich is the better pg at the present moment. Rose has a higher ceiling. We need to give rose the minutes in order to develop. In fact there are times when rose is without a doubt better than hinrich. Look at the bulls v Celtics game 1. Rose was brilliant in that game. If he can continue to play at that level, i think he would be the best pg in the league.