Bulls want Boozer and Weaver...

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
Bulls still trying to get Carlos Boozer, according to Bill Ingram. They also like Kyle Weaver. Who is that guy?

capturedhoopsworld.png

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
I just got through a reading session on DraftExpress about him. I guess he's a solid passer, spot-up shooter, and high IQ player. He has good size. He seems like a smaller version of Thabo Sefelosha.

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
Could you please provide a link to document the source? I gotta admit, I'm into this if true.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
There's no link because this guy just makes crap up with photoshop. Great fan...

jsain360

Liked Posts:
This would be a good deal, Weaver is ok, one of this gritty players that the Bulls always seem to like, I would like a Von Wafer signing as well as a Boozer trade

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
Weaver wouldn't be a bad fit as Salmons' backup. He's a atheltic defender type, but his shot needs a lot of work. Getting Weaver would be like simply re-aquiring Thabo.

Weaver does seem like the logical odd man out in OKC. They have Harden and Thabo at the shooting guard position, and Durant and Wilkins at the small forward.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
JimmyBulls wrote:
Weaver wouldn't be a bad fit as Salmons' backup. He's a atheltic defender type, but his shot needs a lot of work. Getting Weaver would be like simply re-aquiring Thabo.

Weaver does seem like the logical odd man out in OKC. They have Harden and Thabo at the shooting guard position, and Durant and Wilkins at the small forward.

This is all moot as the OP photoshopped a fake chat question.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
This is lame. First making up the K.C. email, and now making up a fake chat thing. There has to be some type of punishment for repeat offenses of feeding people bull crap.

charity stripe

Liked Posts:
He's just some high school kid trying to get attention. He should be suspended or at least warned.

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
Poopsworld rumors are always fun

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
It was on his mailbag today. And what's up with all the criticism. I'm a huge Bulls fan that gets the overlooked details. I also heard on Sports-unplugged with Scoop Jackson that Shawn Marion wanted to come here but they didn't give him a offer sheet. Would he really make a difference?